Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

Feature Suggestions

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I think it would be great if there was a way to make the phone number required on the contact page instead of just optional. I find it very helpful to have a phone number for clients because speaking with them over the phone eliminates miscommunication that email has.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Zenfolio
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    8 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. In the Gallary edit screen, on the "sort order" pull down, add option "Random". When pressed the images are ordered in a random sequence. This ramdomized sequence will then remain until such time as the process is repeated

44 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Organization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The ability to accept bitcoin as a payment method alongside paypal would be highly beneficial to both buyer and seller.

43 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 43 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The current trend in websites right now is scrolling parallax websites. I would love to see this option available as a template.

43 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I want my clients to be able to have a password protected gallery, for the gallery and images to be private but if a client chooses to share one or a few of the images they can do so at their discretion. This means they make images public to their chosen social media site be it via Facebook or Twitter etc. Maybe add tick box to cover both Zenfolio/the photographer to say that they are about to share the image in a public domain? Then share that at an appropriate size with any watermark applied to the original gallery intact?…

42 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Edit View/Admin Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I would be thrilled to see the ability to rate photos online and have that metadata sync back to my lightroom gallery. For larger shoots, head shot sessions and product work this would be a huge timesaver.

The data is there it just needs to be able to sync.

Right now I have been trying to get them to send their favorite folder, but synced ratings would be much more intuitive.

41 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I want an option on the homepage at least where the customer can turn the music on or off. I for one do not like websites that have music and I know others are like that but I do have music on my homepage because all it is is a slide show. Some customers like it and others do not, so I think there should be an option like on MOST websites that have music to mute the music.

41 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I need my stock clients to see more than 500 images returned in the search. The Global Zenfolio search opens them up to searching my competition. Photoshelter returns all the images tagged with the keyword(s) searched for, even if there are thousands.

40 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Right now in my Premium business account, I cannot upload a file more than 64MB in size. So even though print options offer 20"x 30" or even 30"x40", there is no way I could upload a file high res. enough to fulfill the requirements for those prints. Through PS, a good quality 20"x30" 8 bit file at 300ppi will most likely be over 100MB in a TIFF. This means I will have to self fulfill any orders over 12"x18", please resolve this.

39 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Edit View/Admin Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. It would be greatly better if you can customize at least the general look of the mobile site. For example, the font I want and I get on the Desktop view is good, but it comes out too small of a font that the mobile version doesn't translate large enough on mobile view. At least for the look I am going for, the font is thinner. And I looks faded and too thin in the mobile view. The same amount of customization that zenfolio currently has for everything but specifically for mobile, with the option to "Follow Desktop/Master Styles" but…

39 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ability to renumber the guestbook entries if deleted... currently if you delete an entry the numbering is off.. I want it to be able to number from 1, 2 ,3, 4 etc with no gaps in betwen.

38 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Blogs are awesome, it's the way we show our most current work, we can share them with a client and write about the particular experience. Uploading one picture at a time is tedious and then all you end up with is a string of images. Offering templates would be an amazing idea. This is what I would love our blog to look like: http://www.pinksugarphotography.typepad.com/. This woman has a beautiful blog presentation.

38 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Other websites/softwares have the ability to "see" numbers within an image, which would be particularly useful for those of us who photograph races and need to tag the image with a bib number.

38 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Organization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I normally require that a print 8x10 or larger be single or double weight matted. Right now there is no way for me to require the customer purchase the matting unless I create a self fulfillment product which defeats the purpose of me paying for zenfolio to fulfill my orders. I want to offer products such as 16x20 double weight matted print.

38 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I would really like to option of adding a photo to my contact page please, and thanks!

38 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Perhaps you can add eBooks to the wish list. This could be another Self Fulfilled Product. All Zenfolio has to do is make the PDF download portion have the option of payments. Maybe add a couple other formats for eBooks like Kindle or iBook.

37 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. We can use third-party tools today like Wufoo, Google Forms, and embed them onto our sites, but they are a hassle and take HTML/CSS knowledge to truly get them to look like our Zenfolio page.

36 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 35 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Additional Language Localization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 34 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Additional Language Localization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?