Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

Feature Suggestions

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It's been far too long that you've been aware of this request, yet nothing has been done. This is an almost necessary feature in 2019 and needs to be supported.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to see direct blog entries from the Zenfolio admin app on both Android and iPhone with more than just a title and description, but room to actually type a blog to make it easier to engage my clients.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like to see direct blog entries from the Zenfolio admin app on both Android and iPhone with more than just a title and description, but room to actually type a blog to make it easier to engage my clients.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. So many of my clients use photos only on a social media/online presence. I would like to offer digital downloads with options to crop according to the aspect they need.

For example: My original photos may be cropped at 2x3.

But facebook and instagram prefer 4x5.

I would like to give them the option to download those files and they can crop accordingly to that aspect ratio at 2048px (the standard for social media).

Same with a square 1x1 crop or if they need it as a facebook banner at 16x9.

Then they could download the same image but with…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bulk download of original photos to an external drive

If you accidentally delete a gallery, it's gone. No backups. No archive. No "undo". It'd be nice to have the option to purchase a harddrive of each year's images to put in a fireproof safe for archive.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. First off .... This Feature needs to be more user friendly! As well the the saving features to be FIXED STAT! My client and I just lost 2.5 hours worth of work and saved after every page bc this has been the 3rd go around of trying to create a book from her wedding! This should not be so hard! When you hit save it should be saved or whats the point of having it? Also a duplicate page feature needs to be added. So irritated right now of the lost work. If anyone else has had this issue please…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 181 182 183 185 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?