Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

Feature Suggestions

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. My order approval list during portrait season is over 100 deep. Take me 1-2 days to get to them. Would be great if I could easily see the orders with overnight shipping.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hi Zenfolio,

I’d like to request for an improvement (Enhancement Request) on the Reporting side of the Selling component on the platform.
    I understand that this: http://www.zenfolio.com/eu/z/help/support-center#/customer/en/portal/articles/408251?t=590410 provides a lot of info, but there is still a slight gap that I’d like to see added to the above already available.

I have one of my 3 Zenfolio Websites set up so that each event covered is listed as a Group and, within each Group are numerous galleries each of which is assigned to an Individual Photographer (Contributing Photographer).

Event participants access the website via link to the respective group and…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. When all our products are already in the list, this feature is confusing to clients. It's redundant and lacks polish. Please provide an option to hide this link/button.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. No buy button on a group folder or gallery thumbnails!? This needs to be an option.

AND along with it, when assigning a price list item to a group folder, all of its contents (Group Folders, Galleries and Photos) are all auto-filled. It'll most likely be group folders and galleries, in which case when full galleries or groups are purchased, why should all the individual photos? Just show a single thumbnail for each gallery and/or folder your purchases.

Get rid of the confusion trying to figure out why it says drag up to X amount of photos, when you already…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hi,

My blog is personal, and it has it's own logo which is different from my main site. As of now, when using the mobile version, the only option is to use the main logo for the blog as well. I had to disable the mobile version because of this, and I would really like to have the option of choosing a different logo for my blog, and also have some formatting/spacing options for the mobile header in the theme designer. Thank you.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. From ArtStoreFronts blog: It’s all about less text, fewer clicks.

The internet is full of case studies that highlight the impact this simple change can have.

One of our favorites was run on the Vancouver 2010 olympic online store. They tested the single checkout page and found…

The single page checkout process was the clear winner and led to lower cart abondon rates. Successful completion rate for the entire checkout process increased by 257.26%. Overall site conversion rate increased by 0.54%. We also observed some unexpected improvements during this experiment, like an increase of 8.54% in the average order value!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'd like to all a field to my email communications template - {gallery_password} - but this field does not exist in the template designer.

Would Zenfolio please consider adding this functionality, as it would make things more efficient and less prone to errors.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would love it if when posting to my blog I could have the option to upload a picture right from the blog post editing page, rather than having to upload the picture then go to edit a post.

Also, more blog layouts would be amazing!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I have made changes to my website, displaying a gallery on the homepage and because that gallery have quite a few images within, is it possible to freeze the sidebar so it doesn't scroll with the entire page? Just so that if a prospect client scrolls down, they don't have to scroll back up to access the links to other galleries. I think this just makes sense and it should NOT be a "feature" request.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I love the random thumbnails for galleries feature but I would like to specify that it chooses from landscape of portrait orientated images so that my galleries all have the same shaped thumbnail.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would love the ability to change the click behaviour of a menu item. It would be great, for example, when one clicks a menu item, it dims the lights and take you straight to the album instead of taking you to a new page/ opening a new window

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. From the order view in the sales report you already can see the images ordered, it would make a lot of sense to allow the admin to either select all or some of the images to deliver an archive of the images to the client. Currently there a few time consuming work arounds that are just patches. If I don't need to go to Lightroom to edit my images then I should be able to just deliver the images from Zenfolio with out having to jump through hoops.
    One way: from the order report, select and download an archive for…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Edit View/Admin Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Past fulfilled orders need to be moved to the most obvious place, the Orders screen, there is a BIG fat button for Orders where I expect to find past fulfilled orders. Not the case, it's very misleading and time consuming to get to this screen. We have to follow a cookie trail by clicking, clicking, reading and then click on a link to find them past orders in the Selling Report. Bad UX, 3-4 extra steps to get to the report,

1-Click on orders, land on a s screen that doesn't tell you where the past orders are located.
    2-Click…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Edit View/Admin Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Any chance of integrating with Simply Color Lab

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I DON'T use the "download" option bc it doesn't have the step for the customer to agree to the Terms and Conditions. It take WAY too many steps when they purchase things! Surely it be 3 maybe 4. There are still WAY too many steps and I lose customers bc of this! Help Zenfolio!!! I really want to continue to stay loyal.

Currently it is an 11 step process for clients to purchase or download a high res image for free as follows:

1) Click on desired image
    2) Click on 'Download High Res Image'
    3) Click 'add to cart' …

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Client wants the ability to edit their comments.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. wish visitors could "like" the photos they like and that other visitors can see the number of likes.
    Like FB but without having to identify with ZENFOLIO.
    We could consider it like from their Facebook account, without sharing the image or this like on their FB page.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I noticed Zenfolio does not keep all available Exif info from the original file in the smaller images they generate.

I would like, of course, to have all available Exif info from the original file retained in the smaller files as well.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I really would like to see under the visitor stat more analytics. I liked how square space had how many visitors per day, where they came from (facebook, instagram, and their location.) It would show me someone from Detroit read my blog or click on a certain picture, because I can't tell where my marketing is working and that would be nice to know, or where I need to market more too based on the locations that are looking at my website.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to create a single item package where I set the price for an image as well as coating, color correction and crop but give the client an option for the color/type of frame to go with the print. I would set the package price for the photo and frame but the client can pick the frame they want.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?