Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

Feature Suggestions

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Without having to see what galleries view counts have gone up. That way you can see what galleries are being viewed at a time.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Zenfolio
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Edit View/Admin Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Somewhere in the range of $18-22 as comparable elsewhere. I understand quality would be lower on those, but I would still like to make them available on my Zenfolio.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. If we require a viewer login on our first page of our gallery, we may lose out on potential customers. If they can get a look at some of our product, and then get the sign-in option when going to page two, we could potentially capture many more emails.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Every time a watermark is changed it takes a few minutes until the new processed photo can be viewed.
    The idea is to show the photo with the old watermark until the new is fully processed and available.

This way viewers can still view the photos while the new watermark is being processed.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Edit View/Admin Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. It's been far too long that you've been aware of this request, yet nothing has been done. This is an almost necessary feature in 2019 and needs to be supported.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. From the order view in the sales report you already can see the images ordered, it would make a lot of sense to allow the admin to either select all or some of the images to deliver an archive of the images to the client. Currently there a few time consuming work arounds that are just patches. If I don't need to go to Lightroom to edit my images then I should be able to just deliver the images from Zenfolio with out having to jump through hoops.
    One way: from the order report, select and download an archive for…

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Before we could use Zenfolio, we would need a way for associates to receive payments directly instead of being sent to the one main account.

0 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 180 181 182 184 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?