Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

Feature Suggestions

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Currently, there is only an option to 'make filename title' which is not clean since filenames cannot have spaces. There is no option to import the Title already in the EXIF data to the Title in Zenfolio. The information is there, so I shouldn't have to use bulk update (the only option given by CS) to put it in again.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Organization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. save Togo galleries to SD card on android

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We produce hard-copy books with large thumbnails for our clients for proofing. We would love to have a way to generate QR codes for each photo in a gallery that we can then download the whole gallery with a QR that leads to each photo in the corner of the photo as it would streamline client selection as the client will be able to just "scan" each photo they want in the proofing book.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. If we require a viewer login on our first page of our gallery, we may lose out on potential customers. If they can get a look at some of our product, and then get the sign-in option when going to page two, we could potentially capture many more emails.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I have already printed greeting cards to sell so the option to crop the greeting card is confusing. A way to distinguish between already made as-is products and a product the client can crop and tweak from any photo would be helpful.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I would like the ability to capture e-mail information at a function or event via IPad or IPhone device. That way, I sync to my current contact on iPhone, and notify when the photos are available to be viewed.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. My clients would like to share some of the photos in their gallery with friends and family but not always the whole album. Can this please be added as an option? i.e. share the picture they are looking at specifically. Thank you

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add a "Call Photographer" option in the Photo Moments contact section.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I would like to see a plug-in that would allow the customer to upload one of their photos or use one of mine to order custom products such as mugs, t-shirts etc.
    Aluminyze.com has this. The customer first picks an item (such as a mug, gallery wrap, metal print etc They then choose the size and which photo they wany to use. It can be their photo or they can choose from one of our photos. They then choose the finish and place the item in the shopping cart. It gives them a preview of what the item looks like. …

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please add a compact version of the new Edit View. There is so much place that is lost. Everytime a window open, I have to scroll down to see it all. I now feel like I can miss a lot of info / forget something and make major errors because of that.

It is a waste of space and a waste of time not to be able to see everything.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Edit View/Admin Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I regularly have to copy 2 images from each and every gallery I have to set music individually for every gallery, I could save loads of time on these fiddly settings if I could duplicate a 'template' gallery and then upload the that clients images to it. So say you shoot weddings and want a particular song playing and an opening and closing screen. Or child portraits with bouncy fun music, wouldn't it be good if we could duplicate the template settings and then just add the images !

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I would like to be able to create a definitive amount of times a product can be purchased. I set up self-fulfilled products to accept deposits from clients. I don't want to overbook myself. No more than 3 deposits per date available for mini sessions, for example.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. The number of varying designs that the client sees when going to the entire process is unreal. Fact we can't customize the product Les, etc. is crazy. That ugly product list that comes up when a client wants to buy photo is ruining a look at my site

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. My order approval list during portrait season is over 100 deep. Take me 1-2 days to get to them. Would be great if I could easily see the orders with overnight shipping.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hi Zenfolio,

I’d like to request for an improvement (Enhancement Request) on the Reporting side of the Selling component on the platform.
    I understand that this: http://www.zenfolio.com/eu/z/help/support-center#/customer/en/portal/articles/408251?t=590410 provides a lot of info, but there is still a slight gap that I’d like to see added to the above already available.

I have one of my 3 Zenfolio Websites set up so that each event covered is listed as a Group and, within each Group are numerous galleries each of which is assigned to an Individual Photographer (Contributing Photographer).

Event participants access the website via link to the respective group and…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This is one thing that sets other websites apart... more modern, up-to-date fonts. It would be nice to have more available on all customized pages.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. A spreadsheet style view showing all groups, galleries and collections in rows, and each column showing each setting that can be applied to each of those. Maybe with pulsing options to change those settings.

If you change the layout or theme of a gallery, and change it to the default, or change the default watermark of many other options, you might have a gallery or group not using the default settings. This way you could quickly scan your entire set of groups and galleries to see what needs to be changed, and in a perfect world, click and change that…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Edit View/Admin Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. When all our products are already in the list, this feature is confusing to clients. It's redundant and lacks polish. Please provide an option to hide this link/button.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. No buy button on a group folder or gallery thumbnails!? This needs to be an option.

AND along with it, when assigning a price list item to a group folder, all of its contents (Group Folders, Galleries and Photos) are all auto-filled. It'll most likely be group folders and galleries, in which case when full galleries or groups are purchased, why should all the individual photos? Just show a single thumbnail for each gallery and/or folder your purchases.

Get rid of the confusion trying to figure out why it says drag up to X amount of photos, when you already…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hi,

My blog is personal, and it has it's own logo which is different from my main site. As of now, when using the mobile version, the only option is to use the main logo for the blog as well. I had to disable the mobile version because of this, and I would really like to have the option of choosing a different logo for my blog, and also have some formatting/spacing options for the mobile header in the theme designer. Thank you.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?