Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

Feature Suggestions

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. This is one thing that sets other websites apart... more modern, up-to-date fonts. It would be nice to have more available on all customized pages.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A spreadsheet style view showing all groups, galleries and collections in rows, and each column showing each setting that can be applied to each of those. Maybe with pulsing options to change those settings.

If you change the layout or theme of a gallery, and change it to the default, or change the default watermark of many other options, you might have a gallery or group not using the default settings. This way you could quickly scan your entire set of groups and galleries to see what needs to be changed, and in a perfect world, click and change that…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Edit View/Admin Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. When all our products are already in the list, this feature is confusing to clients. It's redundant and lacks polish. Please provide an option to hide this link/button.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. No buy button on a group folder or gallery thumbnails!? This needs to be an option.

AND along with it, when assigning a price list item to a group folder, all of its contents (Group Folders, Galleries and Photos) are all auto-filled. It'll most likely be group folders and galleries, in which case when full galleries or groups are purchased, why should all the individual photos? Just show a single thumbnail for each gallery and/or folder your purchases.

Get rid of the confusion trying to figure out why it says drag up to X amount of photos, when you already…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hi,

My blog is personal, and it has it's own logo which is different from my main site. As of now, when using the mobile version, the only option is to use the main logo for the blog as well. I had to disable the mobile version because of this, and I would really like to have the option of choosing a different logo for my blog, and also have some formatting/spacing options for the mobile header in the theme designer. Thank you.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. From ArtStoreFronts blog: It’s all about less text, fewer clicks.

The internet is full of case studies that highlight the impact this simple change can have.

One of our favorites was run on the Vancouver 2010 olympic online store. They tested the single checkout page and found…

The single page checkout process was the clear winner and led to lower cart abondon rates. Successful completion rate for the entire checkout process increased by 257.26%. Overall site conversion rate increased by 0.54%. We also observed some unexpected improvements during this experiment, like an increase of 8.54% in the average order value!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'd like to all a field to my email communications template - {gallery_password} - but this field does not exist in the template designer.

Would Zenfolio please consider adding this functionality, as it would make things more efficient and less prone to errors.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I like the feature Zenfolio already has that requires a sign-in for clients to provide their information, but would love for this option to go a bit farther. I would love to see a section for inserting usage terms with a check box included for the client to acknowledge the agreement. I would then like to receive an email notifying me that the client has agreed to the terms (as well as listing the terms clearly for me and my client). This is very similar to the way the sign-in currently works, but currently, I have to place my usage…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Edit View/Admin Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Same as the "view all products" link except this would be listed together with "Featured Products" and not go a single item - rather the selected catalog section.

Example - you offer stock images. They come in all shapes and sizes. Featuring a single size print is not going to work elegantly on all images. Featuring many size prints takes away from the focus on stock and also pushes any need text to far down the page.

When selecting the items for the Featured Products being able to add a single featured item that would display all prints would be…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The option to display video size on both the thumbnail page and photo page would be a great asset for stock and rights managed video.

More elegant and less chance of mistakes if computer generated - rather than typed into the title or description field.

On the thumbnail page placement under the thumbnail would be great.

On the photo page placement just above featured products would be perfect. in a font on size larger. And or on the video next to or below the time.

Thanks

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Before we could use Zenfolio, we would need a way for associates to receive payments directly instead of being sent to the one main account.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. There are too many menus and options hidden in more menus that do not always feel intuitive. A few days ago I accidentally clicked a theme and applied it, so I went to go change my website options back to how they were...and realized I couldn't remember which menu to use which way!

Site Menu - has header menu location, and position
    Site Settings - has header position and size
    Options (home page) - has logo (header..) and menu position and size

I can actually have TWO logos displayed, and two headers! Logo, menu, another logo beneath that, and then…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Customers have the ability to rearrange the photos in their favorites folder, but when we download the photos, they revert to alphanumeric order. By appending the sort number as a prefix to the filename, the photos will stay in the desired order for easy production of custom products. This option is already offered at Collages.net and really is important for us.

When we're producing a custom montage or photobook, we'll ask the client to make their selections (i.e. favorites) and arrange them in their desired order for placement in the show/book. Since the product is not being created on Zenfolio,…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Organization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. If I can describe it... A pricing page, where a customer can go to see my current pricing. It should allow me to list out my Wedding/Family/Boudoir/Etc Session Prices, retainers, etc., but then show my product pricing from my zenfolio price list below. That way a customer can go to the page, see what available products I have and what current pricing is on those products. If I update my product pricing thru current methods, it will update the pricing list just the same as it does on a gallery page. It should allow me to add whichever price list…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Without having to see what galleries view counts have gone up. That way you can see what galleries are being viewed at a time.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The possibility to choose manually each image position in the Grid content on the main page.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In addition to "create new", I'd like to be able to customize new pages on the website using templates instead of having to customize from scratch. Give users a choice of page layouts, similar to the way people use website templates to start up a site, and those can be used to create new pages. It would be helpful to be able to drag items around a page so it is set up how the user would like it to look.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please "reverse" the list of comments in our blogs on Zenfolio. Currently, when I respond to a comment on my site my response shows ABOVE a post made by a guest earlier and is listed not as a "response" but as a new "comment". This creates confusion as the comments are listed in linear mode with last/latest comment at the top. In reality when people scroll to the bottom of the blog entry and see the comments section they read a discussion "backwards", i.e. in this order - response>question>original comment (3>2>1). That makes no sense... People end up reading response…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. It would be great some if one could populate the "keywords" field
    automatically, based on an image's name, gallery, group, and parent
    groups. For example, let's say I have a photo called "Eiffel Tower" in a
    gallery called "Landmarks," which is part of the "Paris" group,
    which itself is part of the "France" group, which is part of the "Europe" group. I'd like to automatically assign Europe, France, Paris, and Eiffel Tower as keywords for the image. I'd also like Europe, France, and Paris to be keywords for the Paris group.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I would like to make only certain customers able to automatically purchase/download images where everyone else requires me to approve. So essentially authorized customers. I require password authorization for all my Group folders (Clients), but they still have to put in their Client Account info before doing so.

So from my back end, I envision putting in their sign in email/user login, and when anything is purchased from their email, they can purchase without me having to approve the order. BUT if another person tries to download I would have to approve the order. Does that make sense?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?