Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

Feature Suggestions

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I noticed Zenfolio does not keep all available Exif info from the original file in the smaller images they generate.

I would like, of course, to have all available Exif info from the original file retained in the smaller files as well.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I really would like to see under the visitor stat more analytics. I liked how square space had how many visitors per day, where they came from (facebook, instagram, and their location.) It would show me someone from Detroit read my blog or click on a certain picture, because I can't tell where my marketing is working and that would be nice to know, or where I need to market more too based on the locations that are looking at my website.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would like to create a single item package where I set the price for an image as well as coating, color correction and crop but give the client an option for the color/type of frame to go with the print. I would set the package price for the photo and frame but the client can pick the frame they want.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. It's been far too long that you've been aware of this request, yet nothing has been done. This is an almost necessary feature in 2019 and needs to be supported.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I would like to see direct blog entries from the Zenfolio admin app on both Android and iPhone with more than just a title and description, but room to actually type a blog to make it easier to engage my clients.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I would like to see direct blog entries from the Zenfolio admin app on both Android and iPhone with more than just a title and description, but room to actually type a blog to make it easier to engage my clients.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. So many of my clients use photos only on a social media/online presence. I would like to offer digital downloads with options to crop according to the aspect they need.

For example: My original photos may be cropped at 2x3.

But facebook and instagram prefer 4x5.

I would like to give them the option to download those files and they can crop accordingly to that aspect ratio at 2048px (the standard for social media).

Same with a square 1x1 crop or if they need it as a facebook banner at 16x9.

Then they could download the same image but with…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bulk download of original photos to an external drive

If you accidentally delete a gallery, it's gone. No backups. No archive. No "undo". It'd be nice to have the option to purchase a harddrive of each year's images to put in a fireproof safe for archive.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I take many pictures with many peoples. I would like each people can have a link to found this personnal pictures.
    I know we can found this in zenfolio but Sometimes, i need to active option to hide other confidential pictures then each can't see others pictures with "confidential option" activate, they can see first the pictures where they are because i give a direct link.
    If I can explain in French it will be easy to understand !
    Idealy, It will be perfect if I can give a ticket with QR code.. but it's another story, I think.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I would like to make a free product.
    I use autoproduct and give the price 0 € to do that, but infact, it's not
    really free.
    In basket client can read .. price .. 0,0 € .. now you have to pay .. 0,0€

but I need "FREE" that's all and the a very shot process if this unique product is free :
    1 - Your basket
    2 - chose product
    3 - you choose a free product, then you don't have to pay ! (because I
    don't have shipping too)
    4 - Give your adress to record this free…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would save several scrolls and mouse clicks if I could see the custom product image when the packages or pricelists are in the root list.

Even better would be the ability to have different custom images for the same product that spans across different pricelists.
    (A package for a baby, family and senior pricelist that contains the same product--3 5x7 and 2 8x10 for example) but can only have one custom product image unless I make three separate packages and name them different things. That would be wonderful!!!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A lot of photographers volunteer time to take professional photos of pets at shelters to help them get adopted. Having a searchable category could help increase their chances of adoption, as well as help photographers share ideas.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Currently, there is only an option to 'make filename title' which is not clean since filenames cannot have spaces. There is no option to import the Title already in the EXIF data to the Title in Zenfolio. The information is there, so I shouldn't have to use bulk update (the only option given by CS) to put it in again.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. save Togo galleries to SD card on android

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We produce hard-copy books with large thumbnails for our clients for proofing. We would love to have a way to generate QR codes for each photo in a gallery that we can then download the whole gallery with a QR that leads to each photo in the corner of the photo as it would streamline client selection as the client will be able to just "scan" each photo they want in the proofing book.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. If we require a viewer login on our first page of our gallery, we may lose out on potential customers. If they can get a look at some of our product, and then get the sign-in option when going to page two, we could potentially capture many more emails.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have already printed greeting cards to sell so the option to crop the greeting card is confusing. A way to distinguish between already made as-is products and a product the client can crop and tweak from any photo would be helpful.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like the ability to capture e-mail information at a function or event via IPad or IPhone device. That way, I sync to my current contact on iPhone, and notify when the photos are available to be viewed.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. My clients would like to share some of the photos in their gallery with friends and family but not always the whole album. Can this please be added as an option? i.e. share the picture they are looking at specifically. Thank you

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hi Zenfolio,

I’d like to request for an improvement (Enhancement Request) on the Reporting side of the Selling component on the platform.
    I understand that this: http://www.zenfolio.com/eu/z/help/support-center#/customer/en/portal/articles/408251?t=590410 provides a lot of info, but there is still a slight gap that I’d like to see added to the above already available.

I have one of my 3 Zenfolio Websites set up so that each event covered is listed as a Group and, within each Group are numerous galleries each of which is assigned to an Individual Photographer (Contributing Photographer).

Event participants access the website via link to the respective group and…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?