Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

Feature Suggestions

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. If I want to have a different format page that a built-in gallery for sale (for example, if I want to have a slideshow to show different views of the product), I need to create a custom page. From there, a viewer clicks through to the gallery hosting these image to be able to buy. Once you click a back button, it take you to that gallery and not back to my custom shopping page. So this really doesn't work. It would be nice to be able to integrate a shopping experience with a custom page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to be able to have a "bulk" discount on several items. For example, but 1 card for $5 or 5 cards for $20.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be very helpful if the "Buy entire gallery" option actually restricts a customer to ONE gallery. We shoot lots of dance/gymnastic/cheer competitions, and may have 500 galleries from one day of shooting. Currently, customers can pick and choose photos from multiple galleries, but still pay the "Buy entire gallery" price...which is frustrating, and actually loses revenue for us, and defeats the purpose of us offering a discount if people "buy entire gallery". It would also be helpful to have a single button next to the BUY button that simply says "BUY GALLERY". It would be much simpler for…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please make "FOLLOW" available for galleries, collections, articles, etc. in Zenfolio so that Zenfolio users can have updates on them. Please make it available from Social Media such as Facebook and Twitter, that way people can have updates for those galleries and collections from their social media environment.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Google is introducing an image licensing feature that would let anyone who sees one of your selected images know that it is available for licensing and who to contact. I'd love to see this implemented on Zenfolio. Anybody else?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be nice to have the option of a mailto: link without it taking an
    entire line or two of the web page as is the case for using the Contact info which uses an additional row for Country that is not needed.

For example... a link at the main page bottom next to the Copyright or Logon
    or have the Copyright text become a clickable mailto: link

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I’m sometimes in a place where I can’t connect to the internet, when travelling for example. I’d like to be able to view my photos on my phone without the need of an internet connection.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Would like the option to assign booking times per month. Golden hour changes throughout the year so I'd like to set my booking times accordingly each month.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Would like the option to only allow certain session to book certain times of the day (i.e. only allow corporate headshots for daytime hours, only allow senior sessions weekdays late afternoon & evenings, and families weekends only). As the feature stands right now anyone can pick any time slot which doesn't leave many options for the different client schedules.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I am running a 20% off sale. A customer ordered an 8x10 and then a $55 frame. The discount is applied to both the print and the frame. Because we make no profits on the frames, the discount on the frame was larger than my profit on the print, so I ended up LOSING money on the sale. Not cool Zenfolio.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Book Me Coupons
    I would like to be able to offer clients a discount/coupon code in the Book Me end so that I can give Friends & Family a discount or an organization a discount. The suggestion is to have 3 different packages and prices for example
    Retail Session - $180
    Friends & Family Session - $100
    PBA Session - $90

I would rather have one Retail session and then 2 coupon codes so they really feel and see that they are getting a discount.

I would love any feedback or ideas on how to make this work better

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I'd like to see an option to have a photostrip layout available for individual galleries in addition to the grid or slideshow options. I can add a photostrip in the banner section currently, however there's no way to keep that and disable the grid of the gallery page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Having a feature/pop-up that shows when someone enters a gallery to help them understand how the interface works. A guide that shows how to use favourites, order prints and share photos. I really liked this feature when I saw it recently on another website. Look at the pop up guide that appears when you first visit this website.

https://gallery.leadinglines.net/scottishlandscapes/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Three printed panels making up one large image. As a landscape aerial photographer, many of my images would better be sold as triptychs.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. get pictures of our community helping needy family's and children threw the pandemic.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I have asked serval times about FB pixel when do you think it will come as it losing me business as i can use this option to retarget those customers, i keep getting the same info that they will pass the message to the team but never get any update and it it cant come in the next 6 months it will be a part of me leaving the site.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. As we are in the business of selling our prints and frames in the shop I would love to be able to customise those Shop categories with my own product images e.g frames and prints. The default images on that page really aren't consistent with my brand and if anything might put customers off buying the luxury fine art frames I'm trying to sell in there. Can a feature be included to replace these default images with your own or remove them altogether?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I use zenfolio because I love the selection from One Vision Imaging and they are in the UK where I am based. It does frustrate a little that customers can order fine art papers in prints in there but only photographic lustre finish if they want to order a photo in a frame. I know One Vision offer fine art printing in frames direct on their website but I'd love this option through the zenfolio shop. Can you let me know if this is something that could be implemented with this partner?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?