Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

Feature Suggestions

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Album design proofing
    why pay extra to another company , it would be great if zenfolio offers to upload wedding album design spreads and clients would be able to flip pages and add comments .

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More than one option for a Canadian Lab. Technicare, GTA Imaging and more do pro printing at a higher quality than Picto and at professional price points. having a pro lab that my clients can't just order a non-marked up product from themselves would be better for professionals who are paying for a online gallery and delivery service. Marking up consumer level products seems like a shady thing to do and doesn't make me feel super about selling on the platform without self-fulfillment. Makes Picto being available kind of redundant. Please consider more pro labs.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. In addition to matte & metallic paper, i have alot of clients who prefer the linen paper finish from mpix labs so i would love for that to be a choice of paper type in the future

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would love to see a roller derby trading card and memory mate template theme. I photograph a lot of roller derby and the girls would really love to be able to order these products!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would like Boutique packaging added to Premium customer from Mpix. Don't understand why it is not already on there its not like it is a free service

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. For USA customers, we have a range of products, mounting options, etc...but for UK customers what they can order is crap. Or ridiculous shipping costs (18GPB to ship a bookmark that only costs 6GPB?!!)

Why not hook up with a better company like digitalabs or something. I have to order prints for UK customers from there to get them good quality prints.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The frame selection for 3x2 format frames/print combinations is very poor from the UK vendors..we need more options

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Customers want colors instead of just white. Also, we need to be able to add text! i am still having to use other sites to fulfill these orders and they are too expensive for me to add much profit!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I custom design all of my albums rather than using any templates. I have them online for clients to purchase additional copies, but they still have to contact me to purchase an album if they don't want to have to go through the miserable book ordering process. In my designs, every page is layed out as a 2 page spread, but all of the book options require some pre-designed template. I would love to have the option of a blank template. That way, when they pick the pages they want for their album from the 2 page spreads I designed,…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would a nice option the sell blankets with collage picture options. Throw blanket size.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be really great if my customers were able to purchase phone cases for their phones, other than iPhone or the Galaxy. For example, one of my customers said they would definitely buy a case for a Nokia Lumia 920. Or an HTC.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Include the full range of Framing and Mounting sizes and options that are already available from One Vision Imaging but are not available through the Zenfolio site. For example 18x12 Framed Print Mounted on 24x18. I am hoping to sell quite a few landscape shots through my site but it's difficult to do without using the clunky self-fulfilment feature.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. II've asked this of the Zenfolio support reps and they seem to understand the issue, but don't have any answers. I've also posted the question in the forums and in the Features Suggestions, but haven't received any answers yet...

I'm wondering why Zenfolio Pro clients like myself pay retail MPIX pricing for prints.

Zenfolio Pro clients pay the same price for MPIX prints as the general public does if they shop through MPIX directly. In other words, anyone on the planet can purchase prints from MPIX at the published retail price… a price that happens to be the same price…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to see an option to print plain cards in all sizes, including putting prints on front and back and also option for post cards.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Client allowed to check "Retouch" for each unique image (not quantity of prints) and an X amount is added to the order. Remember, Retouching must only be charge ONCE per unique image file used regardless of number or size of prints of the same image.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be great to have Plywerk.com Boards as a printing option for customers.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. option to add "retouch fee," charges only once per unique image regardless of multiple prints of same image.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I love the gallery wraps, but the lack of small size 2:3 ratio options is annoying. There's an 8x10 option, but not an 8x12 option - the smallest 2:3 ratio gallery wrap offered is 16x24

I'd really like for an 8x12 and 10x15 gallery wrap option, since 2:3 is the ratio most of my photos are in. Mpix can physically do it as a custom order on request, so I'd like if Zenfolio could work with them to make it a standard option for customers to select.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Offer additional schools and sports specialty products through Miller's Lab, e.g., vivid dog tags, copyright cd, trading cards, memory mates, calendar magnets, and locker magnets.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?