Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

Feature Suggestions

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Zenfolio have a great partner lab for iphone and ipad case ordering but its only available for US orders.

it would be great if we had this in the UK.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would really like to see more products from the Integrated Partners in Australia, Nulab and Nushots being offered through the Zenfolio shopping cart system. These vendors also produce photobooks, calendars, cards etc, which are not currently part of the product range, and it would be great if customers (especially Australian-based customers) could purchase these products, as well as the standard prints and canvases that are currently being offered, saving them international shipping fees.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Having a selection for the customer of note cards, picture on the front, blank inside so they may write whatever they want. Sold in lots of 10 or 20.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I’d like to be able to offer my customers greeting card packages. I currently offer all the greeting cards as options in my price list. I’d like for my customers to be able to select a photo then choose any greeting card they like and order multiple cards, like 1, 10, 20 or what ever amount I choose, for a discounted price. Currently there is no way to be able to add all of the cards as options for a package such as that.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I have ordered many Prints, and I always find it a pain when I order Framed Prints. that I have to take the backing off in order to gain access to the print, so I have the Ability to Sign it. I think that it would be a great option to not have the backing applied when doing Self Orders, So that one may Sign Their Work before selling..

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. At the moment colour conversion to black & white and sepia isn't available in the UK with OVI - at the moment I'm having to upload two sets of files (on black & white and one colour) which takes twice as long to upload and causes more confusion for my customers.

Many thanks :)

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I love the 15x30 wide pano print size! Other company's offer...
    Would love to see Zen - MpixPro do the same!

Thank You! Cheers to 2013!

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would like to be able to select ANY products from the Photobox and One Vision Imaging range, not just what is on the list already. As a baby and family photographer, I would like to be able to offer greeting cards and calendars...

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I want to use One Vision Imaging for my products but I have noticed that although they have an extensive list of sizes for wall products and prints, only a subset of these are currently available through Zenfolio.

Would it be possible to have all sizes available so that it is possible to select a whole range of products within a particular ratio as a brand?

Could we have access to bespoke sizes should they not have the size we require? I mean us rather than the clients and I understand that there would need to be some sort of…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I know it has bee declined in the past, but they are fantastic, OVI do not sell metals, or wood prints, pretty please!

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like to see the ability to be able to create one coupon code for multiple clients to use, so I can then email this same coupon code to my group of clients to use once and then expire for them with out it affecting other clients using it.

The regular Coupon and Coupon campaigns that are currently available would otherwise require me to send an email to each individual with their own coupon/coupon campaign code and I don't fancy having to send 50-100 emails. This is too labor intensive and would like to see a quick and easy…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to see more canvas sizes that fit the normal aspect ratio of 35 mm images. Most of the sizes require cropping.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The memory mates available are all sports or specific activity related. A more generic one, such as school related or even something with a boy/girl or seasonal theme

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to be able to offer my clients canvas on matboard from Mpix through my Zenfolio website. It is very frustrating to have to order these separately.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. This is where the senior has the choice to imprint their name on their wallet size pictures.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. My sports photography order forms contain all of Miller's offerings, but there are some very basic items missing. PLEASE add the magnet, which is a huge seller, along with the rest of the offerings. If Miller's sells it, this partnership should allow customers to choose these items online.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Boutique packaging option for the UK from One Vision Imaging please!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I am not sure how many subscribers does Zenfolio have from India, but looking at the size of the country and the customs hassles for importing stuff from abroad, we would appreciate if Zenfolio partners with a lab / print company in India for local customers.

Will make selling photos via Zenfolio a more viable option to Indian customers.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. As a photographer who dislikes having to download and pay for PS templates for holiday cards etc, I love Minted. Would you guys be open to integrating with Minted so I can just export photos to Minted to use their services? THanks!!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would love it if Zenfolio could find a good quality vendor to have photos printed on decorative pillows and/or cloth. I have several customers that have mentioned they'd like my photos printed on throw-style pillows, but I have yet to find a good quality vendor for this - most are just hokey-looking cheap quality for personal snapshots. But I want something nice - I do textures and nature images, so something that would look really nice in someone's living room. :)

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?