Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

Feature Suggestions

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. MpixPro seems to have a very limited number of options for their signature series wedding albums. I try to tell a story when designing an album for a client. To tell the story well, I need dozens of layout options and ways to customize each spread. For instance, I would love to be able to make the background a low opacity view of the wedding flowers. The number of different layouts templates is also limiting. There are times when I just can find the template I would like and have to make do. Please add dozens of layouts for each…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I shoot MANY events and it would be great to show potential customers all of the products that they could order with images.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I want to launch and sell art sets using Mpix as a lab. I have personally selected and edited these images to go together, and want to simply have the order self-fulfill as a unit, without making the customer go through the confusing experience of having to "select" images in a package that have been marketed as a single set. If I set it up through the self-fulfilled area, my service fees triple because of the overall price of the product, plus there is a hidden double cost due to the service fees plus the lab fees being paid separately…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. For non US Zenfolio account holders it should be possible to have pay outs made into a bank in their own country.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. would like the ability to delete a folder on Shared Favorites. when a gallery is removed i would then like to go and removed the Share Favorites that is attached to the gallery.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I am sure many users on this site work direct with schools, families, etc... more so personal photography or business related as such. For the "artistic" photographers that are trying to sell their images/prints, be it as stock photos to products featuring photos, it would really be great if we had a bigger variety products.

Some products I know I myself have been questioned about and always have thought about and would love to see would be some of the following.

Better t-shirt & clothing selection... as to template formats to print, etc... not just one big fat image on…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Notecards, 4 x 6, blank inside, cover photo with small white border. Sold in minimum 10 and 25 pack with different image on each card or any variety of images.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Your new feature to help promote my business/web site of having emails going to my clients is nice but what about the ability of these offers going to my Facebook. If this is impossible then having some of the information like coupon code, effective date and other information sent to be in a format where I could post of Facebook. For me this is where my clients are now. thanks Mark

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. If Vistaprint can make high quality glossy wall calendars for €7 then so can Zenfolio. Calendars sell in the shops for €15. No point buying them from Zenfolio for €22

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Customizable flash drives---add your own logo to flash drives that we give to our customers. These are available from Vista Print etc. but seems like the price could come down and quality go up if available thru our Zenfolio vendors.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like to have horizontal albums that reflect the full size of what we shoot. No need to either crop or shrink image to fit on a tall page. 11x17 or 11x14. Preferrably with a lay flat option for 2 page spreads.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A ceramic mug that will support a vertical photo file without cropping.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. mpixpro mats and frames for all sizes - in and out of packages - customer selects mat color &/or frame options- including mat width. can choose to sell prints that come with mats but customer selects mat size and color.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would love to see a partnership with American Frame. They offer excellent
    full service from printing to customized framing, in more than just standard
    sizes. I hope you will consider adding them to the list of available vendors.

https://www.americanframe.com/

Thanks!
    Art Stiles

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We have issues brought forward in our volunteer organization where sometimes a contributing photographer is able to download other people’s content. We want to restrict on to their own folder so they have no download access for other photographers folder.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to see Bay Photo added as a vendor for metal prints. They offer many more options than MPIX or Zenfolio, particularly their beautiful midgloss finish. My clients have complained that the high gloss metals from MPIX are too reflective.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hi,

I have used zenfolio in the past and was happy with the site. This past week I decided to use zenfolio as my new site again because of the option for an advanced website for school/dance/sports photography. I have worked with MyPhotoPipe for many years and am very happy with them. In the past I had my website through them and was very happy with the results. This time around (new state, new business many years later) I decided to try you guys and just realized you are not connected with myphotopipe.com. What would it take to add them…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The posters are a fabulous idea, but they are extremely overpriced. You have an 18x24 poster priced at 20 dollars. and to make any profit, clients would have to be charged 30-40 dollars. That is way too much for a poster. especially that size. Posters much larger in stores go for around 10 dollars or so. Do you agree? Should the posters be base priced around 5-10 dollars so customers can make a decent profit and the clients aren't being over charged?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We really need more print vendor options in Canada. There are other high quality vendors with more options in Canada besides Pikto. Pikto quality is very good but there are no framing options. Either we need finishing options added with Pikto or add some other vendors please!
    Couple of suggestions: PrintPartner, Posterjack. I’m sure there are others.
    In order to offer finishing options I have to use a US print vendor and this results in higher shipping costs and import duties.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am interested in making shirts based off images, however the shirt used currently is not ideal for a consumer. Having extensive experience in the shirt screen printing process, I would love to recommend a change in product to be more mainstream (Bella Canvas, Next Level etc) either 100% cotton or even a blend will take the ink exceptionally (with digital printing) as well as be a comfortable and stylish shirt. It will increase the ability for Zenflio clients to offer this product and overall demand. The price of Bella or Next Level at wholesale rates in very low and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?