Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

Feature Suggestions

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Update the app to include ordering options as well as access to the selling platform for reports and Order Approval

80 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    18 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

It’s possible to sell images through the Photo Moments app (via mobile browser shopping cart) and the Order Approval feature is being worked on for the Zenfolio app

2. I would like the Zenfolio Android app to allow auto-uploading (to a user-selected gallery) of any pictures taken by the phone (much like Google+ does). This should work even if I don't take the picture with the Zenfolio app.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How about an app for Apple TV4?

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. When in myZenfolio iOS or Android app and signed in as account owner if you download one of your images which is watermarked on your site it does not remove the watermark. Would be nice if could download without watermark since it is my image.

Currently have to go to full web version then download original and then email to device to use on device.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Since they are downloaded to the iPad or iPhone, why not have the ability to gather them without a watermark for a showing? NOT of course an option on the client-friend version of the app.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How many would like a App for the Blackberry. Currently I can't authorise orders through the Blackberry and an App would speed up thebuying process dramatically.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. am the recent owner of an HP touchpad and one of nearly a million users now thanks to HP's sale. Approximately 800,000 to 900,000 HP Touchpads were sold thanks to HP's firesale and another estimated 100,000 Touchpads are coming in October. I would love to see an Zenfolio app for the HP Touchpad webOS system. The app should be similiar to the one available for iOS. Currently, I am unable to upload or manage my galleries through the Touchpad browser when I am on the road since Zenfolio does not support the Touchpad browser. App would alleviate this issue.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The Zenfolio App is a great way to show off images at a wedding fair to potential clients but we need the ability to search galleries and descriptions (exactly as the visitor view does in a desktop browser) so we can quickly find all gallery featuring e.g. a certain venue. We don't have time to scroll through trying to remember when we shot a wedding there.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I've been getting WAAAY too many spam comments on my site lately. Please include an option that require users to fill out a CAPTCHA (or create an account on our site) or something when leaving a comment (on blog posts, photos, guestbook, everything). This shouldn't be very complicated.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The Android app is truly terrible. It is incredibly ugly. It doesn't show the current state of your albums unless you refresh them manually. It won't open password protected albums when you are logged into your own account. And many, many more problems.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The current version of the iPad/iPhone app allows sharing of Zenfolio hosted pictures to an Instagram account. The Android app does not. Android is far more pervasive than is iOS, so the feature set supported there shouldn't be behind iOS. Ideally, the two platforms should be kept up with the same features. If not, the first effort should be placed on the more predominate platform, which is Android.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I am wondering if it's going to be available for Zenfolio users to promote
    our artworks on FaceBook, using an Artist Website FaceBook application? That would make it easier for our clients to buy our products right away through our Facebook page! That would be awesome!!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would love to have access to my client contact list and the ability to add new contacts through the iPhone/iPad apps. When out on location at an event I am photographing, it would provide an efficient way to collect details from people at the event rather than have them write down details or store in my iPhone contacts until I am back in front of my Mac to transfer them into the Zenfolio contacts list.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Integrate Zen galleries with Shoot & Sell I pad app OR Preveal App

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like it if clients could get the gallery link to their photos and do a one time download or save and then be able to view them without loading from the web. This would make it possible for them to view them any time and anywhere. Something like what Sticky Albums is able to do with their photo viewing app. Thanks!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have just downloaded and reviewed the Android Photo Messenger app. I am very excited to see this app, but have one request.

Allow us to attach a price list to the images so we can sell them during live events. To do this the uploaded images would be viewed on a tablet or phone and would have to be impossible to download or screen capture. We would supply the URL to attendees at the event or in advance. The app would make it easier than sending them to the website. Live auctions do this all the time and have…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. The current android app requires that you authenticate to view any photos. Not a problem when you are on a network but not so easy when you are disconnected. The whole concept of "tag and go" is to view photos when offline. The recommend action is to login before you leave the network and remain logged in while disconnected. However I have had this either time out or as a function of a reboot lost the cached login. This makes the app totally useless.

Not sure what is being protected. The app stores the photos in a non standard format…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The myZenfolio app for iPad is great. I only miss the ability to zoom into full resolution of the images.
    I've seen that at the app 'Web Albums' for PicasaWeb that is able to do so for a couple of weeks now. But I prefer your service.
    In relation to modern hires cameras this feature is exciting.
    It would be perfect if you could add that! Thank you!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow themes to be applied to the "photo moments" app or at least allow a separate logo to be used. My Mobile Logo has white Text in it so can't be seen in the App. If I change it to black then it can't be seen on my Mobile Webpage.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?