I would be very interested in ...

Calendar Based Booking, Contracts, and invoices

If you would like to have a Calendar Based Booking feature added, please vote. The idea is this: a potential client visits your site and wants to know your availability. She sees that a particular day is available, and clicks on that day. She is then presented with a form that contains fields of information that the photographer deems necessary. After filling out the information, the data is emailed to the photographer, and that date is temporarily booked, pending payment. If you would like a calendar/booking feature similar to this implemented, please vote now

4,861 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
CHRISTOPHER GRISSETT PHOTOGRAPHY shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

418 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Cortney Drake Photography commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I need this! I have my website through Wix only because they offer scheduling and paying the a deposit at the time of booking an appointment. I honestly don't like their photo organization and how to order prints, especially because I don't know the lab it's coming from. Zenfolio would truly out rule them all if you could incorporate a scheduling feature along with accepting a deposit at the time of scheduling.

• Courtney Dee Photography commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need a client contract function and a calendar function would be amazing - please take it to another level Zenfolio - the lack of this function is making me look elsewhere!

• Dana Lee Photography commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Iris works offers everything you offer plus calendar, contracts and invoicing and the price isnt much different. You guys are going to have to catch up if you want to keep us!!!

• Tim Gunier Photography commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So could anyone from Zenfolio comment on the status of this? This is may be a deciding factor when it comes time to re-up my membership.

• pics by Kathleen, LLC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is so needed and I think if Zen could do this it would be HUGE for them to get new subscribers as so many have to use other programs. All-in-one would be awesome. Major plus!

• Holt Webb Art & Photography commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I spoke with Zenfolio Support about this again and they still won't commit to a "yes" or a "no"... just a vague "we'll pass this on to the development team for consideration". They also stated that they "do take feedback very seriously. And depending on how much feedback and interest we get, changes can and do happen."

I wonder how many votes and comments it takes for them to "take feedback seriously". This particular feature suggestion has more that three times as many votes as the next closest suggestion and almost five times as many as the most popular suggestion that they are actually planning to implement. I would think that a request that's been active for almost five years with 4700+ votes and 400+ comments would warrant either a "yes, we will do it" or a "no, we can't". It seems fairly straightforward to tie in with Google Calendar or iCal, but, what do I know? ;)

• Dean Reid Photography commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this feature would be terrific. Ironically, I have been researching a booking service the past few days. This would definitely be a value add feature.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21

Feedback and Knowledge Base