Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

I would be very interested in ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Music througout site and not just on main page

I would like to have the music you experience constant throughout a visitors visit to my site. It would very much help the cohesiveness of the site. It doing so it would be nice to set a group of tracks to play so one piece of music is not replaying in the event someone is on a site for any length of time.

643 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    73 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 481 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    51 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

After reviewing this feature request, it has been determined that while it’s possible to add html into the header/footer and custom pages, there are currently no other plans to have individual page html customization

3. Official Zenfolio Lightroom Plugin

Zenfolio needs an official Lightroom 4 plugin.

I am seriously reconsidering my loyalty to Zenfolio.

From the beginning, I felt like trusting a third party application with an expensive serial number was a bad idea. But just recently I bought Lightroom 4 and upon trying to re-enable my zenfolio plugin, the plugin gives me some bull **** error code stating that the $150 I paid adobe is invalid.

I just want to express that until this is fixed, I am seriously considering shutterfly or smugmug.

Thank you

478 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    43 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

While we do not plan on designing a separate Lightroom plug-in, we have substantially increased the available support for Jeffrey Friedl’s plug-in and a implemented a better communication with him to quickly resolve issues as they arise.

4. 406 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    76 comments  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Pro option to set up multiple accounts

I wrote zenfolio with the following questions... "I am hoping to set up 2 different websites... with 2 completely different layouts. I would like to place a different logo at the top of the page and would like to change the header and footer links. It would also be nice (but not essential) if I could keep my records for the websites separate as well (such as tax info, visitor count, etc). The only way I can think to achieve this is to create a whole separate account... obviously that would mean paying my fees again. Is there any other…

394 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    83 comments  ·  Edit View/Admin Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’ve implemented the option to give accounts to assistants, second shooters, etc. If you have two businesses, you need to create two accounts. You can use the referral code from the first account when opening the second account to save 20%.

6. 370 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    52 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. True and plain CSS and HTML customization.

Let me upload CSS and HTML template files.
    Just give us the place-holder syntax you use and enable uploading of real files. No limits. No crappy, weird online customizer.
    Heck I don't like borders around everything and I don't want to deal with a thousand options for different borders you used in the template...

322 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    37 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. FTP, sFTP, SSH - Bulk Uploads

We could really use something for bulk uploads. Selling event photography with 2,000-10,000 photos a weekend, we could really use some FTP, SFTP or some bulk uploader with folder hierarchy support. The tools out there now don't retry if something fails and are too slow. Java and web applets are not the answer here.

299 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    62 comments  ·  Edit View/Admin Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As noted before, currently we are not planning to implement FTP, but we are working on a desktop uploader. Thus, I would like to mark this feature request as “Declined”. If you want specific features for the desktop uploader, let’s start another idea.

9. Zoom in on area of image

I would like to have a "zoom" Box When someone is looking at images they move the mouse over the image and a zoom box will show areas of the image larger. I would like this better than being able to make the whole image larger. (Walmart does this on products you are looking at)

285 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    38 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 240 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    52 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This feature has been reviewed and while it’s possible to combine songs into a single sound file and for use as a soundtrack, there are currently no plans to develop this feature further.

11. blocking bad email entries with verification

I am sick of people signing in as noone@nowhere.com with fake emails. Wish there was a verification option in place where people couldn't sign in without a valid email address.

194 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    54 comments  ·  Edit View/Admin Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. german photo lab (eg. saal digital)

Just add another german photo lab to your portfolio. I prefer saal-digital.de as my favourit german lab.

185 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    23 comments  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To keep the platform more simple to use, at this time we are not planning on adding additional labs, but we are working on making more products available.

13. discount new Premium Business plan to those who are already on the Premium plan more than $50

discount new Premium Business plan to those who are already on the Premium plan more than $50

159 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    56 comments  ·  Edit View/Admin Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Integration with Folio Albums Fine Art Print product range

I would like my clients to be able to order fine art prints direct from my galleries that match the quality of the prints they get in their Folio Album. Folio already offer the product, I'd just like people to order without me having to do the back end work.

150 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    48 comments  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Aperture to Zenfolio - Full support

If you want to keep me as a paying customer you'll have to do a better job supporting an Aperture to ZenFolio upload solution and/or helping the author Dave Holmes with his freeware version. It has never worked reliably for me and many others my reading the forum.

126 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Google Adsense

Zenfolio has allowed Google Analytics on user Zenfolio pages. I tried searched the forums regarding Google Adsense, and it seems like no one has been discussing it, but I would like to be able to insert Google Adsense ads on my Zenfolio site.

113 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  23 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ability to add a logo to an image automatically

After the buyer has ordered the print a logo is automatically inserted in a pre-chosen place on the print at a size that is speced to the print size.

112 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    32 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

After review, it has been determined that with the watermark option and disabling of cropping available, this feature is not in our foreseeable roadmap

18. Integration with a lab with Kodak paper e.g. WHCC or Bayphoto

Integration with a lab with Kodak paper e.g. WHCC or Bayphoto. Now that Miller's has switched to Fuji paper instead of Kodak the sole integration to Mpix / MpixPro is not ideal.

98 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    29 comments  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Consumer DVD options

I wish my consumers could order their own DVD - and load their album onto it without it touching my hands at all!

94 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Given the ability for clients and gallery owners to batch-download images, we believe that we can invest our resources into other important features.

20. 87 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Edit View/Admin Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base