Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

I would be very interested in ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support for Apple's Retina displays.

Now that the displays aren't just on iPads and iPhones but on the Macs too. Websites that support this (HiDPI mode) look far better, and photo sites should be first.

420 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  75 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improved Visitor stats

Currently the most popular Photos / Galleries leaves a lot to be desired. At the very least make it the top 10 most popular photos - but preferably have the chance to drill down on a per gallery basis. I know Google Analytics exists - but I'm not sure why we should need to sign up to an additional external account to find out info on our shots.

969 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  66 comments  ·  Edit View/Admin Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Coupons for specific items

I would like to be able to be more specific with coupons.. such as choose specific products or print sizes that the coupon applies too.

807 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  67 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base