Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

I would be very interested in ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Calendar Based Booking, Contracts, and invoices

If you would like to have a Calendar Based Booking feature added, please vote. The idea is this: a potential client visits your site and wants to know your availability. She sees that a particular day is available, and clicks on that day. She is then presented with a form that contains fields of information that the photographer deems necessary. After filling out the information, the data is emailed to the photographer, and that date is temporarily booked, pending payment. If you would like a calendar/booking feature similar to this implemented, please vote now

4,838 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    415 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Send email from my domain

It would be far better to have emails sent from my domain than "Zenfolio [noreply@zenfoliomail.com]; on behalf of; CCG Creative Studios, LLC [sales@ccgcreativestudios.com]". This is simply not a very attractive presentation to the client. You've done a very nice job removing branding in most places for the Premium account, but this is a weak spot.

If Google Mail can figure out how to send email through my SMTP server by letting me set up credentials in the proper way, then surely the smart people at Zenfolio can find a way to do the same thing.

1,584 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    54 comments  ·  Edit View/Admin Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Improved Visitor stats

Currently the most popular Photos / Galleries leaves a lot to be desired. At the very least make it the top 10 most popular photos - but preferably have the chance to drill down on a per gallery basis. I know Google Analytics exists - but I'm not sure why we should need to sign up to an additional external account to find out info on our shots.

975 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    66 comments  ·  Edit View/Admin Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Coupons for specific items

I would like to be able to be more specific with coupons.. such as choose specific products or print sizes that the coupon applies too.

812 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    67 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Dynamic Collections

I would like to see the ability to set up dynamic galleries. For example, you could set up a gallery that contains all of your public photos with the keyword "sunset." Or all photos with a focal length of 200mm. Or all photos with a focal length >200mm AND the keyword "sunset." The ability to specify which galleries to pull photos from would be nice as well.

741 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    68 comments  ·  Organization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This feature has been reviewed and given the current roadmap this will unfortunately be not able to happen in 2017. We will reassess at a later time.

6. 584 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    72 comments  ·  Edit View/Admin Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As we have reviewed this feature and started the planning process, it was determined that other features take precedent in the current roadmap. We will reassess this feature at a later time.

7. Custom options for self-fulfilled products

I'd like to be able to add some options for customers to choose from on self-fulfilled products. Such as paper type, colors, finish, etc. A few preset ones would be fine along with the option to add my own.

465 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    53 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This feature has been reviewed and given the current roadmap this will unfortunately be not able to happen in 2016. We will reassess at a later time.

8. Support for Apple's Retina displays.

Now that the displays aren't just on iPads and iPhones but on the Macs too. Websites that support this (HiDPI mode) look far better, and photo sites should be first.

423 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    87 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Guest Uploading Lets Your Fans Join the Fun

Guest Uploading To Your Galleries From Events & Weddings

Being able to upload guest photos to your galleries alows the bride an groom or attendies to see a different more candid view, plus it will add to print sales for you asyour clients might want to print a photo that a guest took. We all know that guest sometimes have more fun when someone they know takes the photo of them.

Please read article below

SMUG MUG DOES IT WHY CAN"T ZENFOLIO GET ON IT

http://news.smugmug.com/2012/05/07/new-guest-uploading-lets-your-fans-join-the-fun/

307 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    43 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Subscribe to blog by email

Users should be able to subscribe to blog via email - not only RSS

292 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    28 comments  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. "Fit" option for full-screen layouts (home page and galleries)

Add a “fit-to-screen” option to the full-screen layouts for the home page and galleries to prevent photo cropping. When enabled, the photo is displayed as large as possible without cropping.

Additionally, it'd be nice to have the thumbnails bar in these layouts centered rather than left-aligned (with small photo sets where the bar does not cover the entire width of the screen), as well as an auto-advance option.

263 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    32 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Full Facebook integration

Try creating a more full facebook integration, not only "like buttons" but also on the login system, for commenting ordering etc.

252 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    34 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Additional Language Support - Allow customers to select site language

It's possible to set the site up in different languages, but not to have the customer choose the language. Vote here for allowing visitors to choose the language of the site rather than it being defined by the photographer.

241 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    29 comments  ·  Additional Language Localization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. A Client Gift Registry

My clients have asked if there was a way to set up a gift registry (similar to a wedding gift registry, or baby shower gift registry) in which they could choose the products they want and be able to have relatives go online, see what they have chosen for albums, prints, gallery wraps, etc. for their wish lists, and then the relatives, or guests could order something on their list for their baby shower, christmas gift, or wedding gift.

233 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Integration with Pixifi

Eliminate loads of paperwork and double entry by
    - having Zenfolio orders auto-filter into client forms into Pixifi
    - having all gallery info auto-entered into Pixifi's email program (saves Zenfolio from figuring out spell check, templates, etc)
    - Creating One AMAZING and complete client management system using an already good system that only lacks client proofing integration

216 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    32 comments  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. COMMISSION for friends who refer paying customers to people's own site

I would like to be able to offer friends and people in general a commission taken from the profit (as a percentage). Many would like to keep the fact that they used Zenfolio to create their site secret because that would reveal all their profit margins quite easily. Instead, offer a commission service, using a referral code, that can simply work without revealing that each user's site is a Zenfolio site. After all, it is likely to lead to more print orders, thus more commission for Zenfolio too. Come on people! PUSH THIS ONE FORWARD!!!!

211 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Multi Level Drop Down Menus

While I appreciate the drop down menus currently available, it should not be hard to incorporate multi level menus. My current page layout only allows me to have 5 main menu items, this restricts my ability to organize and display much of my content.
    Please please make drop down menus more robust.
    PS as well, these menus should function appropriately on touch screen devices. These devices must be supported.

196 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    22 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add photos/graphics/attachments to email communications.

I love being able to have people enter their email to see photos so I can alert them to event sales, expirations and other sales generating correspondence. However, compared to services like Constant Contacts, ZF is just plain text...hardly appropriate in a photo driven business. Please add graphic and jpeg support. It will only put more money in your pockets when we sell more!

194 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    23 comments  ·  Edit View/Admin Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Giving clients the option to buy multiples of the same image at a discounted rate. (Volume discounts, tiered pricing)

My clients like to buy 4X6s to put in their own greeting cards. I would like to be able to discount the rate for this.

Tiered pricing sales option
    For example, the ability for certain collections to automatically adjust the unit price of items according to how many are purchased. (eg 1 to 3 prints = $20 each; 4 or 5 prints = $18 each; more than 5 prints = $ 15 each).

191 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    32 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Facebook Conversion Tracking Pixels

Facebook Conversion Tracking
    Similar to the Google Conversion Tracking, I would like to embed Facebook's tracking pixel to see who is clicking on a Facebook ad or my Page and then going to my Zenfolio site. Specifically the shopping cart so I can track ROI.

184 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    29 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 161 162
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base