Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

Feature Suggestions

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please allow booking for 15 minute blocks and for multiple individuals to be able to schedule within a 15 minute block. There is a reason for this. :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bulk download of original photos to an external drive

If you accidentally delete a gallery, it's gone. No backups. No archive. No "undo". It'd be nice to have the option to purchase a harddrive of each year's images to put in a fireproof safe for archive.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bulk download of original photos to an external drive

If you accidentally delete a gallery, it's gone. No backups. No archive. No "undo". It'd be nice to have the option to purchase a harddrive of each year's images to put in a fireproof safe for archive.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. It would be nice if we could add a service similar to Snapfish on my Zenfolio website for our customers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. It would be nice to be able to see how many people downloaded a particular gallery in the Gallery view, then to be able to see how which photos were downloaded with in that gallery and by whom.

Currently you have to look at each person, attached to that gallery then look to see who downloaded what.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Edit View/Admin Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Most of my clients have a problem deciding which photo and what size to choose for a particular room. Adding the ability to upload a photo of their room and place different images at different sizes would greatly enhance their shopping experience.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In addition to the current ability to embed a gallery as a slideshow, I would love to have a tile format. Whether this is a banner strip which can be embedded or a certain amount of rows. People can then be viewing a page and see a shortened view of the entire gallery in the same format, with an option to click through and see more.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The option to "link" photos of the same aspect ratios to the same crop.
    Often, clients will choose the same image in a package, 2-5x7s for example, one to give and one to keep. The option to crop them the same would be a time saver.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. You have a website for your business.. and you have a fb biz page.. it would be SOOO awesome to have the ability to add your fb pixel to your website. To not be able to is behind the times a bit especially when other sites are able to do this.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Search function on the backside

I'd like to be able to look up a photo by the person's name without having to go to the actual website. We would use this daily! When someone ask us to send them their photo, I have to find out what department before I can find them. What if they were put in a different gallery. I can't find it, unless I use the search function on the website.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I have just had a CAPTCHA added to my personal website after discovering >10K spam emails on it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. my competitors skip you- the middleman- and share photos directly to facebook....When I put up my galleries and share links, facebook puts up a poorly cropped version of the image, which gives the passersby little reason to click my link...I need to be able to share the entire image to attract the same level of interest as my competitors. This hampers sales for you and me.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Removing misleading generic thumbnail image in Shopping cart of the mobile version of the website. Replace with simple block showing the proportions of a given photo.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. At the moment Photo Page captions are shown in a generic font. The theme should be applied to all pages including Photo Pages.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Looking over my website I see pages where the H1 tag is missing or is assigned to the breadcrumbs. This will not help SEO in any fashion!

What needs to be done is add the functionality so you can add a H1 tag in each caption so it is applicable to the caption you are entering. Then revert to a P tag for the general caption content.

For good SEO you need on each page the Head section the ability to add/edit:
    Title
    Description (different than caption content see my previous post)
    Keywords

In the body you need to be…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When looking at the source code for my website pages I discovered that the information for the Captions is being captured and put in two places, the "head" section in "meta description" and in the content of the web page.

1. If I add enough information in a caption of a gallery to include a call to action which includes links you are blowing up the meta description field. A meta description is to be very short ands descriptive.

2. This violates SEO rules for the length and content for the meta description and also is duplicate content on a page. A…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When you have a self-fulfilled item in your price list and you order the item from a vendor, sometimes you find the product at a discounted price. When this happens, your profit and item cost are incorrect on the transaction and in all your reports. I would like the ability to edit the details of the sale to reflect actual prices when they differ from your price list.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'd like to be able to see the mobile version displaying text adjacent to the images or below the images when placed in the galleries - putting the piece into context but not detracting from Image Gallery itself - The current default action will only see the text displayed above the gallery on the mobile version.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. My sales mainly revolve around digital downloads to parents of athletes that I've photographed during games/events. I would like to set up a rewards program so that an existing customer can earn rewards (% discounts, free downloads, etc.) based on the number of new customers they send my way.

I think this could be done leveraging the back-end infrastructure Zenfolio already has in place to create a referral code for us account owners. Use the same back-end to assign a referral code to every account type and let that code be submitted when a purchase is submitted. Don't let someone…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Need to get Zenfolio to offer other payments. This would also link with our accounts package and make life so much better

Everywhere offers Stripe or square why not Zenfolio??

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?