Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

Feature Suggestions

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Blog pages that support full page-width images.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like submit a request to the development team this morning requesting tracking information to be in the Pre-Order pages in your account like it is for regular orders so if a customer's package is late we are able to pull up tracking information on the pre order page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like to provide a recorded personal message as an about me instead of using a picture. I still want the text though.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hi fellow photographers.
    If any of you out there sell digital downloads and the majority of your customer base are purchasing on the mobile version of your site then you're probably familiar with the default image on the category page before customers add product to the cart.

The default image is a family portrait. That's nice if you're selling family portraits, however not all of us do. Personally, I sell sports photography and my customer base is primarily mobile shoppers. I utilize instagram to drive traffic to my store. When my customers (on mobile) tap the buy button they are…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. It is imperative that we know who we are photographing, especially when a parent is booking for their child or children. Currently it only asks for a name. I want to first know WHO I am photographing and then a parent's name added to the information. Too many of our senior parents are putting in their name as the person who shows up on our end as being photographed. My husband and I are set up that I photograph girls and he does the guys. It works well, and if for some reason a mom shows up for a session…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Establish a separate folder to automatically archive older blogs (e.g. 6 months or a year after posting). This would help keep the site refreshed. The only alternative that exists today is to delete the blogs individually which is very inefficient and permanently removes the data.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be great if you can add an itemized list of the customers who are within the deposit you are making for the day, so bookkeepers have an easier time figuring out which customers are included with that specific deposit

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. largest current offering is 12x24. 15x30, 20x40 and even larger would be very welcomed and good sellers

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1. Need option to enter tax

2. Need to be able to enter other specific locations, if it's not at the primary location then the client HAS to enter the location in which they usually don't even know at the time of booking. They either need options that are there from what I have given them or allowing me to enter a specific location.

3. Shoot type-we need to be able to customize any shoot type we want instead of the defaults that are given

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be amazing to see if you guys can put a search box for us. It is always a headache scrolling through all my galleries to find what I need. A search bar would totally resolve this! Please consider

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Shipping times for MPix orders is agonizingly slow for those of us on the West Coast, this is made even worse when an order is lost, delayed, or damaged during the long trek from MPix and a replacement must be ordered, now doubling an already long wait, adding further to customer dissatisfaction.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. My Zenfolio Guest Book & Comments galleries section is frequently targeted by spam bots.

There should be an anti-bot step before any contribution to those sections.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The ability for Zenfolio to handle bigger favicons than 16x16. Its embarrassing that all other website have lovely clear favicons (as they cater for different formats and sizes) and Zenfolio's only allow 16x16 and are crazy pixelated to the point where I cant make mine out even.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• so that they can buy 1 photo at one price and 5 or 10 photos at different prices. They should be able to choose a package price first- example buy 10 photos at the price of ….
      then they should be able to choose and select photos at the number specified in the package and not more than that. Example: gallery contains 200 photos- client shall be able to choose 5 photos only if they chose package price for 5 photos.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Your current automatic campaigns only send emails to those that have purchased or favorited it gallery. It would make more sense for those automatic emails to go to all contacts. After all we're trying to get more business especially from those on the fence than just repeat biz.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. For those who have the Advanced Account with Multi-Users and multiple Photographers contributing to the one website, it would be wonderful for Zenfolio to track images by their artist and have an automated Sales Report that breaks down Sales by photographer. I think this could be done either based on the User Account that uploads the image or by putting the Photographer's name in the Copyright field. Even if Zenfolio only tracked that data by adding those columns to the exported CSV Sales Report, that would make life A LOT easier for those of us needing to pay multiple photographers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1) Embed feature for Bookme
    2) Need to add event location optio
    3) Need longer or more service details options

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Currently the coupon option shows at checkout even if you do not offer coupons on your site. This confuses some customers and makes them think that perhaps others get special pricing. It would seem to be logical to have this as an option – have it available if you offer coupons but remove it if you do not. Currently this is not possible

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Designer face masks are becoming more people. And during the pandemic...and when it's over, people will continue to buy them. Why not offer masks with images from Zenfolio website users on them, for purchase to clients? Zenfolio should work with a vendor that creates cotton face masks with images.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?