Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

Feature Suggestions

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. allow guests to pic a photo from a gallery and send an e-card from zenfolio (great advertising for zen)!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In addition to matte & metallic paper, i have alot of clients who prefer the linen paper finish from mpix labs so i would love for that to be a choice of paper type in the future

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I normally require that a print 8x10 or larger be single or double weight matted. Right now there is no way for me to require the customer purchase the matting unless I create a self fulfillment product which defeats the purpose of me paying for zenfolio to fulfill my orders. I want to offer products such as 16x20 double weight matted print.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The ability to have the possibility to adjust the transparency level of the watermark per photo instead of one transparency level for all the photos.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Organization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Various similar sites have the option of viewing your images in black and White and even sepia at the push of a button. This would give us the opportunity to sell more products

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I would like to see more canvas sizes that fit the normal aspect ratio of 35 mm images. Most of the sizes require cropping.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Description I would like to be able to resend links to customer from their download purchases.…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Locking the print size for an image at upload, 5x7 can only be printed as 5x7

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Viewing throungh TV/internet interface such as Roku or the TV (sony, Samsung, Visio, etc). Picassa already does this.

91 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This feature has been reviewed and given the current roadmap, a for a tailored experience will unfortunately be not able to happen in 2016. We will reassess at a later time.

12. We need better facilities for managing and maintaining collections. Here's the problems... and my suggestions for the features we need.

Adding images to a collection is relatively easy, collections eg showcase collections tend to grow rapidly and need regular 'thinning out'. We are however seriously lacking tools to be able to do that kind of maintenance.

The thumbnails in the edit images view (for collections) are too small to be able to decide between any set of images which are remotely similar. Option for larger thumbnails would be helpful but only part of the solution.

Double clicking an image in…

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Organization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Most search requests seem focused on functions for searches limited to one member's site only. This is different, these suggestions are for the general ZF search page, across all members. I dug up old posts for other's ideas, please take plagiarism as a complement!

Add the option to limit a search to keywords only. This would ignore gallery titles and captions. The idea being to then ignore photos in proof sheets that lack any keywords.

Add a list showing the most searched keywords. That might help us to create works towards subjects in demand.

Add a tutorial on best practices…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Edit View/Admin Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Boutique Packaging absolutely has to be available for mounted prints. It currently isn't.
    For future improvements, it would be nice if it were available for all sizes (not just up to 11x14). I understand these are under MPix's control but it seems like we could lean on them.

It would also be nice if we had the option to set it to automatic rather than having to add it to each order (which is in Zenfolio's control)

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. My clients like to buy 4X6s to put in their own greeting cards. I would like to be able to discount the rate for this.

Tiered pricing sales option
    For example, the ability for certain collections to automatically adjust the unit price of items according to how many are purchased. (eg 1 to 3 prints = $20 each; 4 or 5 prints = $18 each; more than 5 prints = $ 15 each).

206 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    32 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please allow me to display images at whatever arbitrary size I want, without having to upload a separate, specifically-resized copy. Just allowing me to reference the original image's URL, and add on ?height=xxx&width=xxx&constrain=true to the end, or something similar. That way I can post photos in my blog that are exactly the right width, and elsewhere at a different size.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. As most of my photos have a different aspect ratio, putting all together in a (front-page) slide show looks cluttered. A workaround of this might be to make a special /gallery/ for the slide-show where fixed aspect ratio copies of the images, reside. But this has the disadvantage that clicking on a slide will bring the visitor to the special cropped version gallery and not to the original version. What I would like to see is a /collection/ with fixed aspect ratio images. Clicking on the slide will bring the visitor to the original gallery then.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Edit View/Admin Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Having "(non-registered)" next to almost all of the comments in my guestbook looks cluttered. I want to be able to turn it off!

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?