Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

I would be very interested in ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Easy Access to Client Favourites so I can Contact them by E-mail, offer them products

I have hundreds of Customers who have anything from 1 to 60 images in favourites, but have not bought the pix.

We need a list of customers, that can be sorted and filtered by Date / Client Gallery....
    We can then click a link, we then get a view of their favourites. ..
    We can then evaluate the images and then send an e-mail to the customer, offering XYZ products... Bulk Discount, Special Offer, coupon, etc.

By establishing a Personal contact with the customer, it will increase sales.

The current system of viewing Client Favourites is Clunky, Slow.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Having download directions in your email you send with the link.

Exact download directions would be GREAT! Step by step, that we could cut and paste, OR put them in your email you send. NOT HARD.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allowing customer to change a photo to an antique/faded/retro (in addition to sepia and black & white)

In our studio (it's fast paced, cheesey, and tourist oriented olde time photos) we give guests the option of Sepia, Black & White, and "Antique" (50% desaturation). The "Antique" is by far the most popular. Our old photo host and printer had an option they called "Retro" that was sort of similar to our "Antique", in addition to Sepia and B&W that guests could pick from online. It confuses guests now that there are three options in studio, but only two online and if they want the "Antique" option they have to go out of their way to call or…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ken Burns Effect

I would love to have the Ken Burns Effect for slideshows.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Integration with Google Vision API or other existing technology

There are becoming more and more event websites that are offering race bib recognition technology for racing events. Race Day photos by RunSignUp is in beta release which uses the Google Vision API along with other tools and has integration with third party photo repositories such as SmugMug, MarathonFoto and BackPrint. The technology is coming around and something I have been wanting for a long time. Where is Zenfolio at in bringing this technology to their users through integration? https://runsignup.wordpress.com/2016/07/20/race-day-photos-beta-released/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Regarding the new download feature of clients

Regarding the new download feature of clients now having to get an email when downloading more than one image.

This seems like one more step that will get in the way. I'm not sure I like that my clients will now have to wait for and then go back and recheck their email for download links. Most browsers let you know the progress of the download.

Can you make this an option we choose specific galleries?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. ontraport

Please integrate with Ontraport.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Featured Blog Posts

It would be really nice if there was a way to make a blog post as "featured" so that it would always appear pinned on the top of the list. That way I can feature my important post (like information about a special photo session) so it will stay at the top of the list when I post other less important things. I would be able to post more blogs entries because my important things wouldn't get buried while I still showcase smaller photo shoots.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Larger display of front page animation and menus on large monitors

Please rethink max front page animation display size to take advantage of new high rez monitors. Bigger please.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Pre-Order Forms

It would be helpful if customers could only by an "Add-On" item without having to buy a package. The ability to do so would eliminate so many items in the "Packages" area and give the customers an easier buying experience. An a la carte section like the order forms we pass out on picture day.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. If a group could be a dedicated Charity Group with profits going to the charity listed on a gallery

I would like to see the ability to create a Group titled Charities. Under this groups would be galleries that had the name of the charity. Any profits would be sent directly to the charity. I have a couple of local non profits that I have donated photographs to and I think it would be another way to drive profits to the non profit and be a marketing advantage.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Cycling themed products

sports memorabilia with a cycling theme.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Pricing listed on the dropdown menu during shopping

When shopping, you have to select the product in the dropdown menu to see the price. I feel it would be a nicer shopping experience if you saw the prices already in the dropdown menu.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I just want to be able to EDIT a blog post!

What it looks like published is totally different than what it looks like in the editor, no matter what browser I use. When adding multiple photos, there's no way to add space or text between them - if you try, you'll end up with your blog looking ridiculous with all this space and there is no way to fix it. I try to add a short bio at the end of every post but the text ends up everywhere - it's just bizarre. Major improvements are needed in the blog editor.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Friendly URL for Pre-Order Lists

It would be nice to be able to create a friendly URL for Pre-Order list instead of the path followed by some numbers. It would be easier for customers to remember. If you can do it for galleries, why not any generated URL.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Edit View/Admin Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Automated Email Select Recipients

There should be a way to select the recipients of an automated email for a group or gallery by "visitors who have purchased", "visitors who have not purchased", "all gallery visitors". I recently sent an email out reminding the visitors to make their purchase because the gallery was expiring. Some of the people had logged in but didn't purchase, and some of the people had purchased items. Unfortunately it went out to everyone who logged in and I ended up receiving numerous emails from the people who purchased, asking if I had received their order because they received that email.…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Wedding registry

I would love to see a wedding gift registry where family and friends can donate money towards a album. This helps us photographers maximize our profits but helps the clients get our services too.

There are other sites like ciderr that does this but having zenfolio handle the processing and cart will be great. It will keep us using Zen but also keep everything in one area and not website manage hopping.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Watermark pictures as an add-on feature, without having to move to a higher plan.

Many of us would like to watermark our pictures but don't need the features of a Pro plan.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. search all photo

Would make life way easier if there was a search bar within Organizer / All Photographs. Finding a Group can take too much time if you have as many Groups as I do and I know many other photographers do too.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. It would be good to be able to use Square e-commerce for sales.

Square is a very robust e-commerce system for handling sales. It would be good to have Square as an option for sales.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 161 162
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base