Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

I would be very interested in ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Coupons & Discounts By Product

I'd like to see more flexibility in how we market our sales campaigns....For instance, it would be great to be able to offer say, a percentage discount for standard prints/metal prints/canvas wraps (which have more of a margin wiggle room)—but also be able to offer a separate discount for photo gifts, and a separate discount for framing (which have tighter margins). So one coupon might say 40% off standard prints, metal prints and canvas wraps, another might be 20% off all photo gifts, 15% off framing, etc....

This would give us latitude to move products we want to move when…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Website with multiple languages with maximal SEO power in each language

I would like to make a website in one language, and translate it to another languages (mirroring) so that SEO power is maximized in each language.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Additional Language Localization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Browsers

Uploading images with Microsoft Edge is very slow. Can this be improved...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Exporting watermarked photos

I would be nice to be able to batch export to computer with Watermarks on them to have control of where you post them on line. Also it would be nice to be able to edit pics such as crop.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. A way for potential clients to enter in their information such as Name and Email on a site page

It would be nice to be able to add fields to a site such as on your portrait portfolio page for a potential client to enter in their information so you could send them a triggered email with followup information or a resource for them such as a guide that will help you close the deal easier.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Centering caption in Gallery Quick Shop view

Please allow us the option to center the caption in the Gallery Quick Shop view. Right now, if all your captions are short, the look where the title is centered under the image but the caption is way over on the left is horrible!

The Gallery Photos and Thumbnails views already allow this, so I'm hoping this is just some lag from the introduction of the new buying experience. In fact, the Photos and Thumbnails views have entire Options | Page Elements tabs that allow customizing many elements of each view. But the Quick Shop view doesn't have that tab…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. For school events.. An option for individual print outs with the url and unique logins to hand out.

For Schools/sports, a way to create a print out of sort to hand out to classes and send home for parents. This would have basic instructions on how to log in to the url and their child's unique login. These could be used in addition to print orders or for those who have not yet ordered but don't know how to access it. It would be a good way to share information without requiring collecting all parent emails.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Larger Home decor Sizes!

Larger home decor sizes that come bigger than 24x36....like 40x60's....I get a lot of requests for these.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. mpix mats and frames for all sizes - in and out of packages - customer selects mat color &/or frame options- including mat width

mpixpro mats and frames for all sizes - in and out of packages - customer selects mat color &/or frame options- including mat width. can choose to sell prints that come with mats but customer selects mat size and color.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Replace file when uploading duplicates

When uploading images that is a duplicate of an excisting file, now you only get the option of not upload duplicates, or upload duplicates. It should also be an option to raplace. This would simplify the workflow keeping the albums up to date,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Discount Code

Currently if you create a discount code for example, 30% off this would apply to BOTH Prints as well as specialty items like Canvases and Print Wraps...I find this to be a problem because it is fine for my clients to use the discount on prints because my profit is higher but if they go and apply it to the canvas for example, I won't make much of a profit! I want to be able to assign the discount to ONLY Prints and not have it automatically assign to both prints and canvases, etc! I am sure I am not…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Seeing sent and rejected emails to customers with passcodes

Showing sent and rejected email addresses with all events, especially restricted ones. We should know which get sent and which do not, for everyone's sanity

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Fine Art Prints be the top level menu item, not underneath Home Decor

I sell Fine Art Photography. But when I add just the Fine Art prints they show up under the category of 'Home Decor'. I am not an interior designer, I am a photographer. Fine Art Photography is what my business is. So I want to have Fine Art Prints be the top level menu item, not underneath Home Decor.

This really defeats much of what I want out of a portfolio site, plus it really cheapens the product the way it is now.

To have my artwork be reduced to 'home decor' is really, really awful. Especially when I am…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add Gallery link to a blog

When you click on "Enter Site" from the Home page, you are presented with links to available galleries, with a thumbnail for each of them. I suggest adding a way to create such a link to the blog, with a thumbnail to the most recent photo posted.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. custom placment of social media icons

I would like to place my social media icons at the top of my footer page & centered, or add an custom footer page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Live Person verification on Contact page

Getting lots of Bot generated Spam coming through on my contacts page. Can we get some sort of 'I'm not a robot" feature there such as "type this word _______" to prove you're not a robot or Captcha or some other way to thwart bots

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. bulk gallery expiration

I would love to have the ability to bulk set a group of galleries to expire, while also notifying anyone that has logged into one of the galleries that it's about to expire. this is possible now, but its a very manual process that requires a lot of individual steps per gallery. This would be a great feature to make extra income so that you could easily set any gallery older then a year to expire, and have everyone given one last chance to order prints.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. to receive a full refund.

I need to receive a full refund. I cannot trust my business to you. You are completely dysfunctional.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 164 165
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base