Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

Feature Suggestions

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I don't book photography sessions, but rather photo tours in my business. Book a Session on the button makes the call-to-action for my website confusing. As a result, I unfortunately have to look at other options for a calendar booking feature. The ability to change the text on this Book button would be extremely helpful, and could easily be designed to have a limited number of text characters.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Zenfolio
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. On December 31, 2020 I did a Payout at 7:30 PM, anticipating that it would be processed on December 31, 2020, as it is a 'Business Day', not a Holiday. I just found out from Alicia that Zenfolio.com Accounting Dept was Closed on December 31, 2020, and not to to expect receipt until Friday, January 8, 2021.

At a Minimum Zenfolio.com should Publish its' Holiday Schedule to its' Clients so they can plan accordingly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Inconsistencies have crept into my keyword structure in my account. I would like to fix things up to improve SEO etc. and it would be very helpful to search for specific keywords in EDIT VIEW. That way I could isolate a subgroup of photos for metadata editing. Any plans -- I see a similar request from 2016 promising future consideration. Is the future now?

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Edit View/Admin Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The Recently Added page should allow the most recent added pictures to be displayed - say the latest 10 or within a timeframe. The page currently only displays the galleries, so the clients cannot view the latest added pictures.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Currently the only integrated European lab is OneVision located in the UK, which never has been an ideal situation for all the other European photographers to begin with. But now that the UK has left the European Union, I think it's about time to have an integrated partner lab in the European Union for all the EU photographers.

PS: WhiteWall (located in Germany) would be a great choice as they ship worldwide.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Being able to have clients sign forms and documents like model release forms

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. my current website (adamtoth.zenfolio.com) features a slideshow of some of my top photos on my home/landing page. It would be great to have a bit more customization around the crossfade and also a ken-burns type effect where there can be a slight zoom or pull back on the images to provide a bit of life to them as they are viewed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The current approval email is missing some key things. It would be helpful if we can edit the approval email and save a template instead of having to edit and add what we need/want in our approval email on every sale.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I feel there should be a feature to add a sellable watermarked version once the client purchases. For example. I don't watermark prints but do watermark digitals. On my sight I have to have a proof watermark on all photos because I deal with horse shows where people sometimes take photos without permission. When they buy I have to pull up the photo on my computer add the watermark for digitals then upload them to the website then replace the photo before approving the order. It would be very helpful if when we are approving an order we are given…

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Edit View/Admin Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. In your photo category area. any chance you could add in scenic>tree and scenic>rock as options? I specialize in photos of trees and rocks. Selecting "Forests" and "Mountains" aren't really accurate.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. It will be great to show to my client which images is my favourite. The best way will be by to show my rating or label from metadata in my galley

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I use zenfolio because I love the selection from One Vision Imaging and they are in the UK where I am based. It does frustrate a little that customers can order fine art papers in prints in there but only photographic lustre finish if they want to order a photo in a frame. I know One Vision offer fine art printing in frames direct on their website but I'd love this option through the zenfolio shop. Can you let me know if this is something that could be implemented with this partner?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. As we are in the business of selling our prints and frames in the shop I would love to be able to customise those Shop categories with my own product images e.g frames and prints. The default images on that page really aren't consistent with my brand and if anything might put customers off buying the luxury fine art frames I'm trying to sell in there. Can a feature be included to replace these default images with your own or remove them altogether?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Book Me needs some tweaks to better the experience for our clients.

1. Session location options need to have a better design for it. Clients love to pick their own location at times and would love for the option to be an easier change.

2. There should be a discount code option for our clients when we offer discounts

3. When a client books, their information should be integrated with the client visitor contact list.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have asked serval times about FB pixel when do you think it will come as it losing me business as i can use this option to retarget those customers, i keep getting the same info that they will pass the message to the team but never get any update and it it cant come in the next 6 months it will be a part of me leaving the site.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. So that a gallery could be locked for download to some clients, but access free to others.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The built in 'Recent' page only lists recent added or modified galleries and
    collections

Is there a way for recent to only list images added in say the last 30, 60
    or 90 days?

This makes more sense as you want the traffic to your site to look at your
    most recent work, which doesn't really show up in the current way the page
    works

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. get pictures of our community helping needy family's and children threw the pandemic.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 183 184
  • Don't see your idea?