Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

I would be very interested in ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A Donation option, rather than, or in addition to, priced items.

I'm a sports and event photographer who shoots for the event organizers. I'll post my images in a gallery and make them available for free, allowing the organizers to go through them and grab the images they like.
    I think a Donation option would be helpful so the images could be available to everyone on a pay-what-you-like basis. The idea is, they're there anyway, this way others could get them, and I could generate a little more from them.

Would this be helpful to anyone else?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Better Video Functionality Please

Many of us Photographers alos have Video Services, your websites are great but the Video features are seriously lacking, it should be too hard to take a hard look at your video player and add some Youtube like features or maybe some way to use Youtube as your backbone. If you add some premium video that could either be a upgrade extra charge or something that just keeps us all loyal to Zenfolio...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I have requested this before as have others. Please make the quick shop side bar an option that we can turn off.

I have requested this before as have others. Please make the quick shop side bar an option that we can turn off. I prefer a simpler, fewer-clicks method and to go straight to the list of all products is more straight forward. It also gives the customer the idea of what cropping will look like at various print sizes. This is important so they are not surprised by what impact a different aspect ratio will have. Then the cropping question in the shopping cart is only a double check.

Right now from the thumbnails page there are just too many…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. having the ability to disable the slideshow in general... or hide the button for slideshow

I would like to be able to avoid seeing the slideshow option as I find it distracting and confusing. Most of my clients I've asked if they use it and that is when I was informed they never use it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The new "shopping" experience!

The new shopping experience is terrible! It makes customers take 5 steps to buy an image! No other printing service or online store does this to its clients! This needs to change to where there's a one step shopping: 1) pick image, 2) pick size/paper/framing, 3) add to cart.

Not pick an image, NOT see all printing options, open in an ugly slideshow and not be able to return to the gallery easily. The new update is terrible, and against online shopping.

Please visit Fine Art America, Macy's, Zappos and streamline the shopping like normal retail companies that our clients…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Extended Template Customization

The current check out process is painful at best - but having to go through such lengths for self-fulfilled to THEN have them sort out payment externally is laughable.

Being able to customize the order confirmation e-mail would allow us to include a little snippet of code like the below

[a href="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?business={MY-EMAIL}&cmd=_xclick&currency_code=USD&amount={AMOUNT}&item_name={ORDER-ID}"] Pay For Your Order [/a]

And that would allow people to pay at the time of ordering with a credit card via paypal without having to create an account - regardless of where they are in the world - which, quite frankly is something that should…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It makes all the sense in the world to be able to create a new set! How does the photographer ever know a new set is ready to edit if it do

We need clients to be able to create a new set of favorites from the app! I'm having trouble with repeat clients trying to share their favorites with me via the app, but the app says "This set has already been shared." The problem is, their most recent session of favorites hasn't actually been shared, they've just been added to a previous session's favorites, but then I am not notified they have made their selections and are ready for me to edit! It makes all the sense in the world to be able to create a new set! How does…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I learned, "Starting in Firefox version <https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/find-what-version-firefox-you-are-using> 52, you will also se

I just learned, "Starting
    in Firefox
    version
    <https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/find-what-version-firefox-you-are-using>
    52, you will also see a warning message when you click inside the login box
    to enter a username or password." It was suggested that I contact the web
    administrator for the site and ask them to secure their connection but unfortunately Zenfolio does not offer this, it is only offered in the shopping cart. Please vote to get this feature added.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Create a Download link for a single image

Customer wants one specific photo and you agree on a different price than that on your price list. They pay you outside of Zenfolio. You go to that image and click on Create Download link. Zenfolio then asks what size limit, and then creates an email template where you just put in the customer's email address and click send. Customer then receives an email with a download link and once clicked, it sends them to the download page where they can choose the size of the image they want to download.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Event search - no or few result :-(

I a search for bib mumbers give a little or none result, it would be great to have an option to see the whole gallery.

Or mayby just qurious to see if your friends had as hard or fun time as one self

Jimmy
    www.eventphotos.dk

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ceramic Mugs that support a vertical image

A ceramic mug that will support a vertical photo file without cropping.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bring back copy and paste please

With the new buy feature. I can't seem to copy and paste the filenames underthe gallery thumbnails without the new shopping centric slideshow popping up?

My clients are having difficulty referring to photos as they can't copy the filename/photo title from the thumbnail page when they want to paste it into an email as a reference to me.

My filenames can be quite long and it's inconvenient for them to be manually typing it out. Yes, they can use the comments feature but it'd be great to copy and paste the filenames without having to use the comments feature.

Also,…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allowing to ADD SPECIFIC individual FRAMES from One Vision to my price lists.

Allowing to ADD SPECIFIC individual FRAMES from One Vision to my price lists.

I want to limit the choices to my clients and be specific with prices. At the moment ALL the frames are offered and the pricing changes when clients click on different mouldings. It's NOT user friendly and very confusing. I want to limit my clients choice to 1 of 5 Frames. Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. determining free photo downloads

I appreciate that I can track downloads of my photos. The feature is easy to use when I set up the digital ordering and get the emails and the tracked results.

However, when i just set up my site for straight downloads, those are tracked too but it is more difficult to determine. I have to click on individual photos to see if they have even been downloaded. When I have a lot of images in an album, that is a lot of unnecessary clicking
    I would like to have a way to highlight or mark a photo when viewing…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Remove QuickShop Feature or Make it Optional

get rid of this feature. it sucks.

1. Buy button and clicking on thumbnail do the exact same thing.
    2. Unable to remove slideshow
    3. Unable to remove or move thumbnail slider bar
    4. cropping option is not available in quickshop
    5. unable to see quantity added in quickshop (was one added? can i add more than one at a time?)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. New buying experience. Regression in display quality and customization

Different theme for the new buying experience

The gray field with image detail can not be set to not be displayed by default.
    Only the possibility of not displaying it exists.
    It would be necessary to be able to parameterize like the buy button.

Moreover, this page is not respectful of the images and the work of the photographer by displaying fields in superimposition.

There were many more choices before.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allowing guests to be able to set the title for photos

I often publish galleries and the client (for event photos) want the ability to add the titles so that all the other guests can see what is what. After all, I do not know who Aunt Mavis is but the client does.
    I would like the capability to give particular guests (or all guests if not) to a particular gallery access to set the title of each photo.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Quick shop background color custom ( i.e. cream ) to match my site branding. Currently only colors black, greys & white are options.

Within the Quick Shop customization, would like the background color to be custom ( i.e. cream ) to match my site branding.

Currently the only colors I see are black, greys & white. Can we have a custom color picker?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Optimize viewing for smaller screens

It would be great for full screen layouts to display their pages in their entirety on smaller screens. I use a 12" MacBook (2304 x 1440) and need to scroll vertically to take in my entire home page (using Safari). This is not necessary on larger monitors. It should be the same experience. Perhaps the dynamic sizing could work better on smaller screens.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. color option for quick-shop background

The new shopping experience forces that big white box of featured products into the quick-shop pages. That big white box looks incredibly tacky against the black background of the quick-shop pages. Why am I not able to change the background color of the quick-shop page to white? It seems like adding an option to change the color behind the images would be super simple, and I'm not quite sure why it isn't an option already. By adding the option to change the background color to white (or making white the only option if needed) that big giant box wouldn't be…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 157 158
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base