Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

Feature Suggestions

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like for my logo to be displayed on all Zenfolio platforms. Such as the emails I send out from Zenfolio. My website is already displaying my logo. This should be carried into the email header or body as well. There should be consistency with the branding the clients are looking at.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I've just added several pre-order events to my website & the feedback I received from a couple of my clients was that it would be a good addition to be able make payments with PayPal instead of the standard credit card option.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The Recently Added page should allow the most recent added pictures to be displayed - say the latest 10 or within a timeframe. The page currently only displays the galleries, so the clients cannot view the latest added pictures.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Book Me needs some tweaks to better the experience for our clients.

1. Session location options need to have a better design for it. Clients love to pick their own location at times and would love for the option to be an easier change.

2. There should be a discount code option for our clients when we offer discounts

3. When a client books, their information should be integrated with the client visitor contact list.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The built in 'Recent' page only lists recent added or modified galleries and
    collections

Is there a way for recent to only list images added in say the last 30, 60
    or 90 days?

This makes more sense as you want the traffic to your site to look at your
    most recent work, which doesn't really show up in the current way the page
    works

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. First off .... This Feature needs to be more user friendly! As well the the saving features to be FIXED STAT! My client and I just lost 2.5 hours worth of work and saved after every page bc this has been the 3rd go around of trying to create a book from her wedding! This should not be so hard! When you hit save it should be saved or whats the point of having it? Also a duplicate page feature needs to be added. So irritated right now of the lost work. If anyone else has had this issue please…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Most of my clients have a problem deciding which photo and what size to choose for a particular room. Adding the ability to upload a photo of their room and place different images at different sizes would greatly enhance their shopping experience.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Shipping times for MPix orders is agonizingly slow for those of us on the West Coast, this is made even worse when an order is lost, delayed, or damaged during the long trek from MPix and a replacement must be ordered, now doubling an already long wait, adding further to customer dissatisfaction.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please allow booking for 15 minute blocks and for multiple individuals to be able to schedule within a 15 minute block. There is a reason for this. :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. At the moment Photo Page captions are shown in a generic font. The theme should be applied to all pages including Photo Pages.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Sad to hear my client called Zenfolio directly and was disconnected merely because I'm on a "retired" Premium Business plan and outslide client support is only for current Advanced plan subscribers. Sounds like my clients are being punished because I stuck with Zenfolio for so long. I think you should honor outside support for anyone on a grandfathered plan.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Client don't volunteer feedback, we have to ask for it. The idea is that we can email a client a few weeks after their work is completed to ask for star rating and comments about their experience.

For this to work well and be efficient we need to be able to add client name and email address associated with the gallery (optional). This will have a couple of benefits: when pushing the button for feedback, all info is there. Also when emailing the link to their gallery we won't have to look for their email address.

Simply adding the option…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Virtually every other photography hosting site gives the viewer the ability to zoom in and view the image at 100% (or more). This is critical to client's getting and selecting the best images they can in the proofing process. It's remarkable to me that a dedicated photography hosting site doesn't offer it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. This magnify feature shows up on Amazon for many product images - the ability to magnify a portion of an image to bring out the detail. Another example I found is at https://www.lamaisonrebelle.com/collections/artwork/products/world-106.

This feature would permit zenfolio itself to be used as an online portfolio for images where small detail is important to the total impact of the image.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Yearbook pose is a great idea but it needs to be expanded upon. First off, the name should be customizable. A lot of photographers do sessions or events where the client chooses one image. It's not always a yearbook photoshoot. It could be sports photos, dance or competition. The yearbook icon and text should have options. i.e. Football, baseball, a big star, a thumbs up... To simplify things the whole yearbook feature could just be absorbed into a more customizable favorites gallery. You could set a limit to how many favorites or It could work like this. A customer selects…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Responsive site design is really important now. All information, links etc., should be available in desktop and mobile. The mobile experience for my clients is lackluster for them. There is so much more SEO and link info in the footer and is not available in mobile. I know a few people with SmugMug and their sites are amazing on mobile. Completely responsive. I am seriously now thinking of jumping ship and moving to SmugMug. The mobile experience for my clients is very important and not to mention playing by google's best mobile practice.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'd love Zenfolio to be my all-in-one solution for photo and video! There's currently not anything on the market right now that allows someone like me who does photo AND video to have an all inclusive solution for adding photo and video content for clients under one roof, while also allowing for shopping and client printing. The issue right now is that you limit your file size to 2Gb, and I believe there's also a time limit? What gives?? Because if you guys can market yourselves as the exclusive all-in-one provider for photo/video teams you'd really be able to add…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I have just moved from Shootproof and for my business which is daycare & kinder photography I love Zenfolio so far and am not looking back!, I loved Shootproofs email customisation and triggers options, although even theirs could be improved greatly. so here is my suggestion: I am looking for a logic that is flexible so that it can be sent at (either) a set amount of days prior to gallery expiry, set a certain amount of days after gallery release, or on a specific date (and preferably 3 stage reminders i.e. 7 days prior to expiry, 3 days and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have many clients where I sell my time to include digital downloads. Many of those clients require a full resolution download option as well as a web ready option (2048px). They also complain that this is not a feature as well as how when they are selecting images they have to scroll to the top to click download or see their favorites. Galleries should have the option of Full resolution and another specified size but not just one at a time, the client should be able to favorite, select or just click the download button and be given the…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?