Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

Feature Suggestions

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The idea is to have quicker delivery, and avoid paying additional import taxes.
    Please find vendors in Europe who produce metal or aluminum prints.
    (The U.K. is no longer part of the European Union.)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add additional Labs. With MPIX Pro closing June 2020 there is no longer a Pro lab available for Premium/Pro accounts.

I recommend Bay Photo, a lab many Zenfolio users have requested, because of their long history, expertise with printing landscape photos, ability to print large prints and variety of splits, clusters, and wall collages (https://www.bayphoto.com/wall-displays/clusters-splits/). They also have a commercial arm that produces very large prints/products for commercial installations. In addition to Bay Photo include additional partners.

Since I am not a studio/portrait/event photographer I do not need the Advanced plan.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currently the only integrated European lab is OneVision located in the UK, which never has been an ideal situation for all the other European photographers to begin with. But now that the UK has left the European Union, I think it's about time to have an integrated partner lab in the European Union for all the EU photographers.

PS: WhiteWall (located in Germany) would be a great choice as they ship worldwide.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I use zenfolio because I love the selection from One Vision Imaging and they are in the UK where I am based. It does frustrate a little that customers can order fine art papers in prints in there but only photographic lustre finish if they want to order a photo in a frame. I know One Vision offer fine art printing in frames direct on their website but I'd love this option through the zenfolio shop. Can you let me know if this is something that could be implemented with this partner?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I am running a 20% off sale. A customer ordered an 8x10 and then a $55 frame. The discount is applied to both the print and the frame. Because we make no profits on the frames, the discount on the frame was larger than my profit on the print, so I ended up LOSING money on the sale. Not cool Zenfolio.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Designer face masks are becoming more people. And during the pandemic...and when it's over, people will continue to buy them. Why not offer masks with images from Zenfolio website users on them, for purchase to clients? Zenfolio should work with a vendor that creates cotton face masks with images.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Since I am selling artwork, not photography through my zenfolio website, I would like to have the option of selling Mpix matte prints to my customers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. largest current offering is 12x24. 15x30, 20x40 and even larger would be very welcomed and good sellers

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. For those who have the Advanced Account with Multi-Users and multiple Photographers contributing to the one website, it would be wonderful for Zenfolio to track images by their artist and have an automated Sales Report that breaks down Sales by photographer. I think this could be done either based on the User Account that uploads the image or by putting the Photographer's name in the Copyright field. Even if Zenfolio only tracked that data by adding those columns to the exported CSV Sales Report, that would make life A LOT easier for those of us needing to pay multiple photographers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I want to offer gift certificates or coupons to sporting and equestrian clubs as prizes and incentives to visit my web site. I'd like to offer say 10 free downloads to be redeemed in the coming year, currently if I set the coupon to 10 uses they can download unlimited photos x 10 times if they want to or alternately I can make it 10 photos x 1 time Gift Certificates are okay value wise but I can't restrict the user to just digital downloads (or any other product) I need to be able to nominate the type of product,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We need Vendors to step up and offer "Photo Yard Signs". I order 100's "Photo Yard Signs" each year and have to shop elsewhere.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I am interested in making shirts based off images, however the shirt used currently is not ideal for a consumer. Having extensive experience in the shirt screen printing process, I would love to recommend a change in product to be more mainstream (Bella Canvas, Next Level etc) either 100% cotton or even a blend will take the ink exceptionally (with digital printing) as well as be a comfortable and stylish shirt. It will increase the ability for Zenflio clients to offer this product and overall demand. The price of Bella or Next Level at wholesale rates in very low and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to do everything from one website, galleries, contracts, mini session where client book their times after I post an event, bookings payments. Brochure templates, email templates, vendor interactions, colaborations, post opportunities to other vendors etc.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Mix and MixPro both offer multiple paper options, but Zenfolio on offers 3. The lack of customization for products is worth leaving for another hosting site.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please offer ordering for a more complete line of acrylic prints from our European labs. The large size Quartz and Quantum acrylics from OVI, and the pigment and Lambda Print Options with acrylic from Picto. limiting us to the option of UV rigid printing is just silly as it does not have the definition or vibrance needed for fine art photographs.
    please clean up the ordering interface for Picto too... the sorting is crap, the acrylic isn't in the acrylic category, the metal isn't in the metal category. Come, on, we're professionals here right?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. More than one option for a Canadian Lab. Technicare, GTA Imaging and more do pro printing at a higher quality than Picto and at professional price points. having a pro lab that my clients can't just order a non-marked up product from themselves would be better for professionals who are paying for a online gallery and delivery service. Marking up consumer level products seems like a shady thing to do and doesn't make me feel super about selling on the platform without self-fulfillment. Makes Picto being available kind of redundant. Please consider more pro labs.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. When it is time for us to renew our account with Zenfolio we would love it if we had the option to pay via Paypal too.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I'm wondering why the contract between Zenfolio and MPIX didn't include wholesale pricing.

Zenfolio Pro clients pay the same price for MPIX prints as the general public does if they shop through MPIX directly. In other words, anyone on the planet can purchase prints from MPIX at the published price… a price that happens to be the same price professionals pay through Zenfolio.

Zenfolio has a contract with MPIX to provide printing services for its clients, but Zenfolio clients pay the exact same price for MPIX prints as the general public does. Usually, when a company contracts with a vendor…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. II've asked this of the Zenfolio support reps and they seem to understand the issue, but don't have any answers. I've also posted the question in the forums and in the Features Suggestions, but haven't received any answers yet...

I'm wondering why Zenfolio Pro clients like myself pay retail MPIX pricing for prints.

Zenfolio Pro clients pay the same price for MPIX prints as the general public does if they shop through MPIX directly. In other words, anyone on the planet can purchase prints from MPIX at the published retail price… a price that happens to be the same price…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?