Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

I would be very interested in ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Horrible Shopping Experience Page

The new Shopping Experience is a horrible step backwards and a horrible step away from the image.

I posted this opinion with customer service. I will say I got a very quick helpful reply from them as I always do with Zenfolio.

I joined the recent webinar and posted a comment but had to leave before there was a reply.

I very strongly object to the new shopping experience.

The selling window is larger and just looks tacky. Yes, I can make it go
    away but I, and anyone visiting the page, would have to make it go away on…

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    12 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Support for Retina and 4k display.

I strongly think Zenfolio needs to keep up with modern technology and get support for retina/4k display. If a client is viewing from a retina display screen all the photos on the website will look fuzzy to them and people don't want that. They want and expect full resolution from Professionals. You are losing Zenfolio customers by not having the support for it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add-On Pricing

It would be nice to have an add on pricing. If Package X is bought you get item "Y" at a discounted rate. You can't select Y without selecting X first and if you deselect X then Y is taken out of your cart also.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Larger megapixel values for download products

Unfortunately, you can only 3 different sizes in megapixels for download products to set: 1, 3 and 5 megapixels. It would be nice if your extended to e.g. 8,12,16,20 megapixels. It would be even better if you could enter the megapixel value for download products yourself. Great, if that would be possible!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Mobile site

Please fix the loose and sloppy swiping feature in Mobile Site. Images should not sway around like most at sea. Also clicking an image should bring up he menus so there’s no need to scroll up or down, even if it shrinks back down a little bit like ALL OTHER IMAGE PLATFORMS OUT THERE :) Please Zenfoiki Gods, acknowledge that mobile sales are a driving force that is really handicapped right now.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. determining free photo downloads

I appreciate that I can track downloads of my photos. The feature is easy to use when I set up the digital ordering and get the emails and the tracked results.

However, when i just set up my site for straight downloads, those are tracked too but it is more difficult to determine. I have to click on individual photos to see if they have even been downloaded. When I have a lot of images in an album, that is a lot of unnecessary clicking
    I would like to have a way to highlight or mark a photo when viewing…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Give custom names to the social media links like facebook, instagram, etc

Instead of being stuck with the default names like "like us on facebook", etc would be nice to give them custom names.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Should Slideshow be downloadable

It would be very helpful if the Zenfolio Slideshow and music could be downloaded to CD.. I had a client request a copy of one of my slideshows and music to share at a group presentation but Zenfolio does not have that feature. I had to invest an additional amount of money to purchase ROXIO just for the slideshow feature... Don't you think that Zenfolio might want to add a Slideshow and Music downloadable feature?

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bring back Video Seek Functionality

All of a sudden my clients are complaining that there is no longer a video seek function to their videos on zenfolio. They can only play or stop the video but they need to be able to scrub back and forth to review them.

Please bring back the Video Seek Functionality or else I'll have to check out the competitors as I produce quite a bit of video for clients.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Reduced fees for non-product items, or integration to QuickBooks

I'd prefer to keep everything inside Zen, but QuickBooks is 1/2 the cost for credit card transactions. I'm OK with 7% on items that still need to go to vendors like Miller's, etc., but for simple deposits and the like, QuickBooks is far less expensive.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The description and filmstrip of each photograph now blocks the bottom of each photograph. Relocate both or allow us to hide them.

The "description" of each photo and the "filmstrip" of the photographs now blocks the bottom view of each of my photographs. Relocate both features away from the photographs or allow us to hide them. Extremely disappointed in the new shopping experience..................

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We need downloading available for videos via mobile

We need downloading available for videos via mobile. Right now you can only download video from a computer. Please advise if this can be done anytime before august

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Contact Page too structured - Several ideas to fix this

I've noticed there are several ideas noting that the Contact Page needs updates - I came to this feedback site specifically to see what has been suggested. Many of the thoughts I had have been noted in many of the other suggested fixes.

From what I can tell, as a new user and by asking my friends for feedback on my new zenfolio site (which i love, by the way, except for the contact page), is that the section to send a message is great, while the antiquated blank box with limited and structured format leaves much to be desired.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Edit View/Admin Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Way back to the main Gallery Group

Could you create a BACK BUTTON, which takes the clients back to the "Main Gallery Page"(group, which holds several galleries from the event) so they can choose next gallery without clicking back in the browser please?
    Breadcrumbs are an option if they could only access the galleries relevant to their access, not any other galleries, which belongs to different clients. Here is my example:

I created a GROUP holding three GALLERIES from one event. When clients log in via CLIENT ACCESS, they see three galleries they can choose from. When they click on one of them they see the photos…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Edit View/Admin Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. The ability to add the same email address under multiple names

The company I work for uses Zenfolio to send photo updates of orders to our clients. Some of the companies we deal with may share a consultant that they wish to have included in their reports or be otherwise connected through an partial owner. Currently there is only the ability to add an email address in once to the database. Being able to add the same email address but with a different name attached to it would greatly help, as we could then add the consultants multiple times under different company names, ensuring they are included with the correct clients

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. A Donation option, rather than, or in addition to, priced items.

I'm a sports and event photographer who shoots for the event organizers. I'll post my images in a gallery and make them available for free, allowing the organizers to go through them and grab the images they like.
    I think a Donation option would be helpful so the images could be available to everyone on a pay-what-you-like basis. The idea is, they're there anyway, this way others could get them, and I could generate a little more from them.

Would this be helpful to anyone else?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 'Admin. only' notes field in a blog entry

I would like to record my notes about a particular blog entry and have them visible in a column in the table on the .../blog.asp# page. All I would wish to have is a 'long text field' in which to record my notes. Any notes at all.

Here's an example of how I would use it...

1. I post a new blog entry and create a link to it on social media. After, 1 week, I see that it has been viewed 100 times. I record the tally and date in the 'long text field'.
    2. Then I send an…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Send Alt-Attribute of Gallery Images to Pinterest as Image Description

It would be very helpful if the Alt-Attribute of a gallery image automatically populated the Description field in Pinterest if any images from galleries are pinned. Pinterest supposedly has this capability.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Easier lower resolution downloading to mobile devices

Right now, the process for customers to download files to their phone is needlessly complex. There needs to be a (VERY) simple way, while in the mobile version of my site, for people to download and save photos with the watermark intact. No copying and pasting, no going through pages of menus. A big giant button, or something similar, that says "DOWNLOAD AND SAVE" because too many of these people are simply technology averse and only want to save things quickly and easily. I spend too much time after the fact trying to guide people through this process.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I learned, "Starting in Firefox version <https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/find-what-version-firefox-you-are-using> 52, you will also se

I just learned, "Starting
    in Firefox
    version
    <https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/find-what-version-firefox-you-are-using>
    52, you will also see a warning message when you click inside the login box
    to enter a username or password." It was suggested that I contact the web
    administrator for the site and ask them to secure their connection but unfortunately Zenfolio does not offer this, it is only offered in the shopping cart. Please vote to get this feature added.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 159 160
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base