Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

I would be very interested in ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Horrible Shopping Experience Page

The new Shopping Experience is a horrible step backwards and a horrible step away from the image.

I posted this opinion with customer service. I will say I got a very quick helpful reply from them as I always do with Zenfolio.

I joined the recent webinar and posted a comment but had to leave before there was a reply.

I very strongly object to the new shopping experience.

The selling window is larger and just looks tacky. Yes, I can make it go
    away but I, and anyone visiting the page, would have to make it go away on…

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Landing page or pop-up banner options would be really nice!

In my searching the forums, this is a big request from people. I'm not sure why you have not created this option for people yet. Having a landing page where people can enter their email or see the latest promotion before proceeding to the webpage is a very common marketing strategy these days. We don't have any way of making that happen right now. I am thinking of changing my website to a different service because of this. It is important to be able to maintain a modern website that keeps pace with the industry. Lagging behind does not do…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Maximum size zip files for full gallery download

Larger zip files (I believe 4GB is a max possible) such that download of the full gallery is to a single zip file.
    Currently zip files are 2GB limit, so a full gallery download can easily spread over more than one zip file,such that the client experience of downloads is laborious one and subsequently the downloaded files then need to be merged into one file of all photos - not very slick :(

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Edit View/Admin Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Home Page Slide Show available for galleries. Consistency.

I would like a more consistent layout style from Homepage to Gallery. I would like the homepage slideshow/photostrip (Roosevelt Theme) style to be available for use in the Gallery pages of my site to appear the same offering a more consistent look throughout the page. I think offering some additional layouts for the Galleries would be awesome especially for food, beverages and product photographers that want to have page to page consistency; or at least for photographers that like the look of a homepage photostrip and want to use that as their gallery layout.

Please consider this for future updates…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I find it super annoying that they ask for an email to send a folder with the download

before downloading the photos was very
    easy,! I find it super annoying that they ask for an email to send a folder with the download .. they are my clients who pay for a service that I am paying, I do not think that they give a base of other data .. I do not think that they have to wait ... or have to do a further process to download your photos.

before the photos were easily downloaded why to change something that works well? and do a process and create one more step?
      I find it…

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Email notifications

Would benefit from an email to notify me when a client has downloaded an image or entire gallery. I find I have to click on the info button for each individual image, which is not ideal.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Edit View/Admin Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Option to Always overlay Title and Caption over a Photo

At the moment, image titles and captions can be displayed on mouse hover. However, for a better mobile experience, I would also like to have an option to always overlay the title and caption even without a hover.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Clients to be able to add their own images to their gallery & order prints etc

Do you have some of your own images you'd like to print?
    Why not upload them into your Gallery and add them to your print order.
    We are here to help save you time.
    Upload your images into your gallery now! :)

It would be great to allow your clients the option to upload their own images into their Gallery and order prints on top.
    This would then help with additional marketing and sales by offering your client an option to print some of their own digital media whilst ordering prints from the gallery.
    Why not?
    Since your client is…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Pop-ups from links instead of whole pages

I think it'd be great if we had the option to create pop-ups instead of entire pages when certain links are clicked. E.g., if you have a "learn more" or other informational link, when clicked, a small pop-up page (without the home logo, nav menus, etc.) would appear instead of leaving the current page for an entirely new page. Yes, we have the option for links to "open in new windows", but sometimes that's total overkill.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Coupon or feature to use for a limited amount of images per gallery.

I would love a feature to allow a customer the ability to only download X amount of images per gallery. Say 10 of 25 that is included in their packages.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Remplacer "Visiter la boutique" par "Tous nos produits disponibles"

Bonjour je pense qu'il serait bien de remplacer « Visiter la boutique » par « Tous nos produits disponibles » car je trouve que lorsque l’on met 10 objets en exemple, on ne comprend pas que ce sont seulement des exemples et qui’l y a d’autres produits, je pense que les gens ne cliquent pas sur « visiter la boutique » à cause de cela alors que « tous nos produits disponibles » serait plus parlant.
    Qu'en pensez-vous?
    Merci !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Soundtrack to play continuously

Play the music (soundtrack) across the entire website when it is being viewed without having to activate a slideshow. Play it continuously throughout the entire time the viewer is on the website. Not to stop the music when navigating to another page. i.e. any level of a page in the website.
    Our clients/viewers to hear the music from the start(home page) to the end of viewing our website needs to be available. This will give a great experience to our viewers and clients.
    Currently, the music seems to play only when you are on a slideshow and that also stops…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Contributing photographers not be able to download photos so it pRoyce’s other photographers work

We have issues brought forward in our volunteer organization where sometimes a contributing photographer is able to download other people’s content. We want to restrict on to their own folder so they have no download access for other photographers folder.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Random sort order

Random sort order

When clients or potential clients come to your home page, it’s nice if it’s not always the same photo that shows up. Hence the idea of showing the photos at random can be useful in some contexts and it’d be great to have that option.

PS This was suggested a while back in 2011 I know, but it seems to have gone stale, so I thought it’d be a good idea to relaunch it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Auto-approval after custom time period

I want to give customers 24 hours to make changes to their orders, or ask me to make changes to an order, and then to have the order auto-approved after that time period, at whatever state it's in. That way I don't have to manually approve orders, but there's customizable grace period for making changes if necessary.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add a print vendor

I would love to see a partnership with American Frame. They offer excellent
    full service from printing to customized framing, in more than just standard
    sizes. I hope you will consider adding them to the list of available vendors.

https://www.americanframe.com/

Thanks!
    Art Stiles

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Be able to customize each header for each individual page

I would really like to be able to customize my pricing and info for each specific genre I shoot. So on the home page I'd like to have a dynamic grid type home page with a gallery link for wedding and one for Senior. Then whatever type of client visits the home page can just click on what type of session their interested in and only read info and pricing specific to THAT type of session. So this way if they click on the Senior gallery grid from the home screen, I could customize the Senior gallery header to show…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Download orders

When an order is downloading, it would be great to separate automatically into folders depended on print size and quantity.It would be more efficient than reading every line of a scv file.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 166 167
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base