Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

I would be very interested in ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Not Having A Slideshow as My Main Page on Mobile

90% of clients are accessing sites through mobile channels. It should not be mandatory for the mobile main page to be a slideshow. The preset that you choose for your site should follow through to the mobile site option as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Guestbook Spam!

I've had to close down my Guestbook entries because of incessant spam. This is really too bad. Can you guys include some kind of 'reCapcha' or 'I am Human' check box? This is standard with many websites. And it shouldn't be hard to implement! It would be nice to open the Guestbook again...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. mobile version should be editable to match the desktop version

I spent hours making my dream website with all the fantastic tools you offer, different templates, themes and layouts. it looks awesome on desktop.....then I previewed on my phone.....wanted to cry...all the efforts are lost, the branding, the client perception, the mobile version IS BAD, really BAD.... everybody is on mobile this days, we live and function on mobile.....the mobile version should match the desktop. this should be voted by every zenfolio user as the most important feature you guys should work on. All social media icons should be on all pages. we should be able to edit and tweak…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Lower prices on the posters

The posters are a fabulous idea, but they are extremely overpriced. You have an 18x24 poster priced at 20 dollars. and to make any profit, clients would have to be charged 30-40 dollars. That is way too much for a poster. especially that size. Posters much larger in stores go for around 10 dollars or so. Do you agree? Should the posters be base priced around 5-10 dollars so customers can make a decent profit and the clients aren't being over charged?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendor Related  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. New Mpix Pro products: Matte Metals, and new sizes for Acrylic, Metal and Wood Prints

Mpix Pro just announced some new products. It would be nice if these were also available in Zenfolio.

Matte Metals, and new sizes for Acrylic, Metal and Wood Prints.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Adding Myphotopipe.com as a vendor option for print and price options.

Hi,

I have used zenfolio in the past and was happy with the site. This past week I decided to use zenfolio as my new site again because of the option for an advanced website for school/dance/sports photography. I have worked with MyPhotoPipe for many years and am very happy with them. In the past I had my website through them and was very happy with the results. This time around (new state, new business many years later) I decided to try you guys and just realized you are not connected with myphotopipe.com. What would it take to add them…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow to print customer orders via PDF

Right now its possible to print customer orders.. but only via the web browser printing function. Allow to create a PDF for each customer order - so I can actually print them nicely and even add them to the prints, when handing them over.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Self-fulfilled product - Sales report per product and picture

For me a showstopper to use self-fulfilled products at all. Here why:
    - Each customer orders self-fulfilled products (there is no offering for Switzerland from Zenfolio partners).
    - At the end there are lots of orders... different print sizes/product per pictures

Now I have to fulfil the orders... there is no report, which shows, what pictures in what product has been ordered. The only way todo that (customer support has confirmed that), I need to go through every order and check what they have ordered.
    A very frustrating and time consuming process...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Formatting options on welcome and about messages

I wish you would include the formatting option on the welcome and about messages the way you do on custom pages. For the sake of consistency, I would like to be able to add subheads in the same color, size and weight as fonts on custom pages. I realize you can do this in HTML, but many people use this service because they don't know how to code, and I shouldn't have to go through other pages to figure out what the code should be for subheads.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. coupon for $amount and a % in the same coupon

I want to create a coupon that gives an discount of $50 plus 20% off the remainder of the order. So say the total order is $200. that will be discounted to $150 less 20% leaving the checkout amount of $120

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Would like to see an Author on who wrote the Blog

For those of us that write blogs , I feel that it is very necessary to have the author listed next to the date as it is just as important for the writer to get credit just like a photographer. Please vote on this to make it happen. Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I would like to be able to have folders within my Client Galleries. This way photos can be separated for the client- favorites, etc.

Being able to subdivide client photos into folders within a gallery would allow me to group certain photos together -- for example: favorites, yearbook photos, extras, black and whites, etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Organization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow Customization of Pre-Order screen

The current screen that customers see to submit pre-orders only has a (customizable) logo and the word "Packages" - there is no other text, titles or explanation of what they are buying or who it is for. You NEED to have the ability to insert some title information so they know they are ordering from the right pre-order set. I have multiple pre-orders live in parallel and there is client overlap - so this has already caused issues with parents ordering from the wrong pre-order form.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 28000 spam emails in 3 days! Need CAPTCHA!!!

28000 spam emails in 3 days! My email will be suspended. I have been told to add a CAPTCHA to my contact form as soon as possible. BUT I CANT! Please help make this possible!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please add South African Rand to your currency list!

Please please please add South African Rand to your currency list. Otherwise I cannot use your fantastic software.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Pay what you want

A Pay Wall or "Pay what you want" feature to access a gallery of images. I often photograph events that I don't get paid directly for. However, many people would be willing to show their appreciation for my being there to shoot images, if only there were a way for them to do that.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Variable Size Placeholder for Packages Shown In "Shop"

I'd like the option to change the size of the placeholders that contain image, price, and basic description of packages that I place on "Shop." Right now they consume too much dead white space for each placeholder. At first glace they are overwhelming in size to customers.

I'd like to have the width of the placeholder change in relation to the size of the jpg image I upload for a given package. For example, the width of a placeholder for a 150x150 pixel jpg would have a a narrower placeholder width than a placeholder for a larger 900x900 pixel jpg.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. To have the option to turn off the "Select photos to Buy" Button, if you have an entire gallery for sale.

Zenfolio developers to update the code - To have the option to turn off the "Select photos to buy" Button, if you have an entire gallery for sale.

If your product is an entire gallery, the button option to select individual photos, should not be present to the user. This confuses the user and introduces many questions between client and photographer, which is lost time and lost money. And in my case a lost sale.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Being able to assign a coupon code to a specific client instead of assigning it to a gallery

We photograph alot of dance studios. I would like to have the option to assign a coupon code directly to a client instead of assigning it to a gallery. It would make it easier to track.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Offering a lock to a gallery so that images cannot be moved accidentally once locked.

Sometimes I sell images for an event and place images into a specific order. When adding more images or moving around within that gallery, it would be nice to offer a lock option to turn on and off so that images placed in a specific order cannot be accidentally moved around.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Edit View/Admin Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 170 171
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base