Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

I would be very interested in ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Additional Language Support - Allow customers to select site language

It's possible to set the site up in different languages, but not to have the customer choose the language. Vote here for allowing visitors to choose the language of the site rather than it being defined by the photographer.

234 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    28 comments  ·  Additional Language Localization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Additional Language Localization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Additional Language Localization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Additional Language Localization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Additional Language Localization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Additional Language Localization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Additional Language Localization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Additional Language Support - Thai

Additional Language Support - Thai

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Additional Language Localization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. License translation

Finally Zenfolio ist available in German too, that's really great! But there are still some parts left. E.g. the licenses for the downloads are only available in English. Would be fine if you could translate that too. Additionally I miss the in Germany neccessary "Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen" for the shop-option. Would be great if that could be added too,
    Thomas

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Additional Language Localization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Additional Language Chinese

Biggest market in the world.. Chinese pls!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Could "Read more" link in mobile site be translated ?

in French, it souhld be :
    "Lire la suite"

Thanks in advance !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow clients to choose the language they want at shopping cart

I have clients form different countries, so it would be very helpful that they could choose the language they want, specially at the shopping cart.
    It would increase sales!
    I would love to see a shopping cart with the following optional languages: portuguese, english, franch, german and spanish!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ad

Additional Language Norwegian

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. An Australian English version that spells things like customise with an s instead of a z etc. Also that replaces VAT with GST

An Australian English version would be most appreciated. And including GST instead of VAT. Words such as customise with an s instead of a z for instance

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Additional Language support - Danish

Danish would be appreciated.

I'd be happy to translate.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base