Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

I would be very interested in ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Full Facebook integration

Try creating a more full facebook integration, not only "like buttons" but also on the login system, for commenting ordering etc.

252 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    34 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Facebook Conversion Tracking Pixels

Facebook Conversion Tracking
    Similar to the Google Conversion Tracking, I would like to embed Facebook's tracking pixel to see who is clicking on a Facebook ad or my Page and then going to my Zenfolio site. Specifically the shopping cart so I can track ROI.

184 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    29 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Facebook Like button Thumbnail Integration

When users use the new Facebook like button to 'like' an image or gallery, it does not currently send a thumbnail image to Facebook. Thumbnails are more likely to be clicked on and liked by other Facebook users, which would bring more eyes to our work!

100 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Abiltiy to view Zenfolio on my TV thru the internet using carriers such as Roku or Sony TV .

Viewing throungh TV/internet interface such as Roku or the TV (sony, Samsung, Visio, etc). Picassa already does this.

91 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This feature has been reviewed and given the current roadmap, a for a tailored experience will unfortunately be not able to happen in 2016. We will reassess at a later time.

5. Support for Windows Phone Users

I've used Windows phones since 2003 (see Windows phone history ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Mobile#History), and I have no plans to switch to iPhone or Android, which still lack many of the options and compatibility features.

I've enjoyed using Zenfolio for the last 4 years, but am missing ability to access my pictures using my phone. My IE mini browser doesn't display the content well (layout of site is bad for small screen, and it takes too long to load).

You've created apps and mobile site for both iPhone and Android. Can you support at least one of the two access paths…

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Chromecast support

Now that Google has released the tools for programmers to make their apps compatible with chromecast, I would love to have the ability to share my photos from the Zenfolio App to the big screen. I would love to stream a slideshow of my portfolio while meeting with potential clients. This would be a great addition to an already wonderful App.

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Facebook Comment box instead of using guestbook entries

It would be awesome if we can integrate Facebook comment box onto our gallery, photos, etc. instead of using the Guestbook. Most news media websites and blogs have Facebook comment section intergrated since so many people are on Facebook.

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Facebook Tagging

Piggybacking on the idea to fully integrate Facebook API/Login for ordering but taking it one step further: allow/set up tagging of people in the photos.
    I just discovered PicsCliq which is an online portfolio/ordering company that has this feature. If their printed product compared to ZF's, it would be hard to convince me not to switch. That being said, their product offering looks cheesier and I'm more interested in a quality product but what a marketing strategy...
    Bonus: if the tags could be converted to keywords.

54 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Client Proofing / Rating Integration Lightroom

I would be thrilled to see the ability to rate photos online and have that metadata sync back to my lightroom gallery. For larger shoots, head shot sessions and product work this would be a huge timesaver.

The data is there it just needs to be able to sync.

Right now I have been trying to get them to send their favorite folder, but synced ratings would be much more intuitive.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Implement Machforms (Machform.com) Please!!!!!

With Machform you create online forms on the fly. (Machform.com) Zenfolio should have a way to upload files top our web site (root directory) and customize the template to another level. http://www.appnitro.com

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Facebook insights integration

Allow us to insert the <meta> tag that is required to see FaceBook Insights stats concerning our website. This would be very similar to what was done to allow Google Analytics to work. This way we can track the "Likes" on our photos and site.

See http://www.facebook.com/help/?search=insights for more information.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Integration with Stripe

Payment Processing integration with Stripe would be great.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Exporting to tumblr

In addition to exporting to flickr, Facebook, etc., I would like to export low resolution photos to tumblr.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Facebook Sharing Button

The single most common client comment I get is that it is difficult or confusing to simply share a single photo on facebook.

I realize the functionality is there, however most customers want to find their photo then simply share it on facebook. Currently one has to find the "share" button somewhere on the page, then determine which button to click from a multitude of sharing options... galleries, slideshows, other services... just to get that one photo posted.

Better would be to allow a single button just below the photo (similar to the "like" button). This is an offering on…

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Twitter Cards

To make images visible in Tweets when linking to them from the Zenfolio site, providing a rich photo experience instead of just a text link. A small amount of code to be added to each site to enable this. They are called Twitter Cards, as explained further here:

https://dev.twitter.com/cards/types/summary-large-image

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Google+ profile linking

In order to link a Zenfolio site to a Google+ profile you need to add some Google code into the <head> section of your homepage as well as add HTML code to display a custom Google+ badge. Please provide the ability to add this code into the Zenfolio pages.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Typekit integration

I would like to see custom font options for our Zenfolio sites, through integration with Typekit (http://www.typekit.com/). The Typekit setup could be integrated with the theme editor, or in the Zenfolio control panel.

It would really help customize the new blog feature, and zen sites in general.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like the ability to add the Facebook "Like" button to the homepage, not just a Facebook link button.

I would like the ability to add the Facebook "Like" button to the homepage, not just a Facebook link button. Visitors to the hompage should be able to "Like" the website on Facebook, which drives traffic from their Facebook friends to the website. Anyone who advises small businesses on must have items on their website will include the Facebook "Like" button on the website homepage.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add twitter feed to the about page

Should be relatively easy to embed a twitter feed into the about page. Just put a check box next to the field where people enter their twitter feed info their contact info and then the user can determine if they want it or not.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  API/Plugins/Integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base