Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

Feature Suggestions

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The new shopping experiences forces the 'photo' page to be replaced with a quick shop experience if a price list is attached. The quick shop does not have the 'info' tab or a button to show info on the image, meaning that users now have NO way at all to see keywords that used to be accessible via the info option. I can show EXIF information on quick shop, why not keywords? Please can you add/restore the 'info' tab functionality to the quick shop page . This is crucial for my sports event photos so people can find the tagged…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Many of us Photographers alos have Video Services, your websites are great but the Video features are seriously lacking, it should be too hard to take a hard look at your video player and add some Youtube like features or maybe some way to use Youtube as your backbone. If you add some premium video that could either be a upgrade extra charge or something that just keeps us all loyal to Zenfolio...

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. There is no way to create a favorites sets in mobile site or app, the client can only create one set in mobile site.
    Make the mobile site same as the desktop where client can create many favorites set and organizing the orders.
    It is very annoying for our customers.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Let users see a b&w preview before they put a photo in the cart.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. visitors should be able to sign in with their facebook account

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Would be nice to have a way repeat visitors who have already registered onto my site or into any gallery to be remembered, so they don't have to re-sign in every time. I feel that the present system is limiting my repeat viewer rate.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When a search is run the resulting images may optionally be displayed in a slideshow.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. First, I capitalize "option" because I know not everyone has the same business model. And I feel that people should be able to choose whether the following suggestion works for them.

Nevertheless, Zenfolio is advertised as (among other things) as a sales tool. I would like to see an option to make our galleries more product driven.

I.E. The client logs in and on the first screen they see a slideshow of featured products and links to product categories, such as:

Gift Prints | Framed Wall Portraits | Wall Art | Collages | FotoFlots | Specialty | Digital Products |…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. As I understand it now for self-fulfilled products I must choose between accepting payment myself or using PayPal. The majority of my sales are self-fulfilled products, and most of my clients are businesses that pay with company checks. Occasionally a client wants to pay by credit card. I think we should be allowed to offer both options to provide the best customer experience possible. It's about offering the customer CHOICE. As it is, I need to change my settings back and forth to allow both.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Unlike other image based sites like Flickr, images on Zenfolio are soft when viewed to fit screen. Flickr does a really good job at making your images look the best when viewed at different sizes and on different sized monitors. Zenfolio, please can you add sharpening to make our shots look as good as they do on Flickr?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like to see Zenfolio introduce a feature the same as SmugMug's "Private sharing".
    http://news.smugmug.com/2015/03/10/new-private-sharing-share-with-only-the-people-you-choose/

The problem with password and link protection is that these can be shared around so you can never be certain who has access to your photos and this is a real concern for say those intimate baby photos.

With "Private sharing" your users create a free guest account and they receive an invitation by email to view galleries.

It means you have complete control over sharing galleries with only those you trust.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. On the mobile version of the site, once you enter a gallery, there is no breadcrumbs - like on the desktop version. This means if it is in a sub-group, there is no one click way of getting back to one of the parent folders.

Also, under recently added, it doesn't showcase the breadcrumbs on either the mobile or desktop versions of the site. For example, in our football galleries, we will create a group called 'Event A' and then a gallery within called 'Under 13s section'. At present all that is showcased is 'Under 13s section' and in a…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Right now, the process for customers to download files to their phone is needlessly complex. There needs to be a (VERY) simple way, while in the mobile version of my site, for people to download and save photos with the watermark intact. No copying and pasting, no going through pages of menus. A big giant button, or something similar, that says "DOWNLOAD AND SAVE" because too many of these people are simply technology averse and only want to save things quickly and easily. I spend too much time after the fact trying to guide people through this process.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like the mobile site (not the app) to have the same share and social media buttons that the desktop site has. When I share a public gallery, I want people to share their favourite images to social media and link back to my site/gallery. Currently this is not available through the mobile site, which encourages mobile users to take screenshots in order to share their favourite images with friends. We should not be encouraging screen shots!!!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Galleries need to have a pay window for clients who want to reopen their galleries past the expiration date!!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I searched through the site, but I would like to have a set of instructions with screen shots on how a customers walks through the process of downloading a file without using a shopping cart. From time to time I do a free promo shoot that allows them just to download the file.

Thanks

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Sometimes clients want to "see it all" and select the images they want as their final gallery. not easy now!!!!! They can add as favorites and send to me, but the terminology is not useful and it's confusing for them. Finding which photos have comments is tough, need a symbol like the watermark symbol on thumbnail view. It's just causing me headaches and would be the main reason I don't renew and look for something else....

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like a client to be able to more easily use the Favorites feature to organize their images.

For example, I have one client that went through her galleries and chose all of the images she liked, but now needs to arrange them into subsets (i.e. Album, Prints, Parent's Album, etc).

Right now to do this, she would have to go back the main gallery view for each image, remove it from one favorites and add it to another. It would be super helpful if there would be the option for her to move and/or copy selected images to…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. . Is there a way make it possible to choose an image as a “Favorite” from within the large view playing Slideshow while its playing? A very small “add to favorites” would be convenient.
    Can I make it easier for clients to pick favorites while previewing? As it
    works now, you go into the gallery, and if you want to add a image to
    favorites, you click on the thumbnail, another screen comes up, and then in the small bar above the larger image is “add to favorites”; THEN, the client has to either scroll thru all the very small…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?