Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

Feature Suggestions

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Customers need to be able to revise an order.

Example: a customer orders 50 prints with one incorrectly cropped.
    Today they have to cancel the order and start ALL over; annoying to the customer. Reordering the 49 correct ones and then the one defective one.

Better customer service: allow the customer to alter the order; customer is aware of, and controls the cost changes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. So what I am asking is to have the GALLERY ID the name of the actual GLLERY for each client without manually doing it for each one. This will be easy for photographers to give the client their GALLERY ID at the time of the shoot and the client can logon to the client portal using the ID given at time of service.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would like sub galleries within galleries...

For example, I have a wildlife photography site and would like to have a master gallery for birds with sub-galleries including:
    - woodland birds
    - sea birds
    - birds of prey
    - waders
    - waterfowl etc

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. First off .... This Feature needs to be more user friendly! As well the the saving features to be FIXED STAT! My client and I just lost 2.5 hours worth of work and saved after every page bc this has been the 3rd go around of trying to create a book from her wedding! This should not be so hard! When you hit save it should be saved or whats the point of having it? Also a duplicate page feature needs to be added. So irritated right now of the lost work. If anyone else has had this issue please…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Client wants the ability to edit their comments.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I DON'T use the "download" option bc it doesn't have the step for the customer to agree to the Terms and Conditions. It take WAY too many steps when they purchase things! Surely it be 3 maybe 4. There are still WAY too many steps and I lose customers bc of this! Help Zenfolio!!! I really want to continue to stay loyal.

Currently it is an 11 step process for clients to purchase or download a high res image for free as follows:

1) Click on desired image
    2) Click on 'Download High Res Image'
    3) Click 'add to cart' …

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. i usually have to assign several passwords to each of my client's events as an attendee to one event should not be able to see galleries of other events they did not go to. however, this is a challenge for my client as they have to know every gallery's password. i should be able to assign a master password just for my client.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We produce hard-copy books with large thumbnails for our clients for proofing. We would love to have a way to generate QR codes for each photo in a gallery that we can then download the whole gallery with a QR that leads to each photo in the corner of the photo as it would streamline client selection as the client will be able to just "scan" each photo they want in the proofing book.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. If we require a viewer login on our first page of our gallery, we may lose out on potential customers. If they can get a look at some of our product, and then get the sign-in option when going to page two, we could potentially capture many more emails.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. My clients would like to share some of the photos in their gallery with friends and family but not always the whole album. Can this please be added as an option? i.e. share the picture they are looking at specifically. Thank you

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The number of varying designs that the client sees when going to the entire process is unreal. Fact we can't customize the product Les, etc. is crazy. That ugly product list that comes up when a client wants to buy photo is ruining a look at my site

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 16 17 18 20 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?