Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

Feature Suggestions

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Buying is currently very confusing. It would be very nice if you could add a button that reads "Add to Cart" as opposed to "Buy". That way client can very quickly and easily add as many photos to the cart as he/she wants. Selection of size/finish and order itself can be placed after clicking "Cart".

Currently this is possible with "Add to Favorites" button that isn't intuitive.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be incredibly helpful if clients could add private notes about edits they want on specific photos.

I have clients create favorites for final edits of senior photos etc and as it is they have to send me a separate email if there is a specific thing they want edited.... and inevitably they send me the zenfolio sequence number and not the file number etc...

Also would be great if clients could attach a note along with photos in an order if they wanted something edited before print. Maybe it's a price list feature that can be turned off...…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I hope that in a near future. i can add or link my yahoo pingbox to my main page whether it is under or besides my slideshow. I hope they add a live chat box for me to have a live conversation to my clients. Thank you.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. When directed to paypal, there is a big Zenfolio logo. These customers are paying us, so why can't we add our own logo??? Same on the bottom, it says "cancel and return to zenfolio". This should say "Cancel and return to John Smith Photography"!

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We have Facebook, Twitter etc but were is the You Tube icon?

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like zenfolio to remove the 500 images limit in search results. Some of my searches on photocreo.zenfolio.com have more than 500 results.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Can you please design simple, clean and modern client galleries like Pixieset? I'm not a fan of the current dated clumsy look.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We need to be able to have instagram next to pinterest and facebook.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Could we have a separate area just to edit the look and layout of the mobile site? I'm not happy with what my clients see when they visit mine. It has these royal blue divider lines that don't go with my brand at all, and the information pages have an option to open in Reader View but it selectively shows only parts of pages, formatting is messed up, etc...

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I shoot events and upload them as a group folder with several galleries within it. Right now clients are forced to download each gallery one by one. It's tedious for them. It would be awfully convenient if they could just download all the galleries from within a group by clicking a "download all galleries" button right on the group page or something. Or better still, if there was an additional group URL that they could just click on to automatically download all the galleries in a batch.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Glad to see that we have email templates now. The biggest shortcoming I see with it is that the variable field options are incredible limited. I am requesting having the options for it to also include download and access passwords.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I want my clients to see where the photos was taken on a map

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I would like to suggest an option that clients will be able to download whole group (for example in my case its organized group and then gallery's inside it),i believe that it will be much easier for to download it in one time (Whole group), instate of getting inside each gallery and selecting all photos and them downloading it.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A lot of videos are over 20 minutes now and increasing it to 60 mins would avoid hosting video files elsewhere.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I strongly think Zenfolio needs to keep up with modern technology and get support for retina/4k display. If a client is viewing from a retina display screen all the photos on the website will look fuzzy to them and people don't want that. They want and expect full resolution from Professionals. You are losing Zenfolio customers by not having the support for it.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be really nice if clients could create a favorites folder and then make notes on each individual image before sending it to the photographer.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have noticed that many of my clients/visitors they can't easily find how to Download-All the photographs when viewing their gallery.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would very much like my customers to have a personalized email from us with a detailed description of their order when they PRE-ORDER using the pre-ordering feature.

This will help our functionality & streamline process during the team portraits if they can print that confirmation & bring it to the session to hand out to our staff.

Maybe it would also be helpful to create a screen during their check out that gives them the option/suggestion to PRINT out their confirmation & give to photographer.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Currently, when ZF is taken offline for an upgrade, visitors see a generic grey screen with a message stating the time (in west-coast USA) it will be back up. I realize this is fine in the US because it's usually in the early hours of the morning, but it's a bigger problem in countries where:
    a) our clients and potential clients have no idea what that timezone is, so the message means nothing, and
    b) these outages occur during heavy traffic periods (eg Friday afternoon/evening in Australia).

As I see it, there are 3 possible fixes:
    1 - Easiest) change…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to use Zenfolio as a proofing site for my commercial clients. As it stands right now, I can't find a way for clients to "like" or "approve" an image without going through the process of sending me an email with their selections.

It would be great if there were a way to set up a proofing section that let multiple clients make their selections and have these choices be visible by all parties looking at the gallery, (i.e., art director, client, photographer... etc.)

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?