Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

Feature Suggestions

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please allow booking for 15 minute blocks and for multiple individuals to be able to schedule within a 15 minute block. There is a reason for this. :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Client Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Shipping times for MPix orders is agonizingly slow for those of us on the West Coast, this is made even worse when an order is lost, delayed, or damaged during the long trek from MPix and a replacement must be ordered, now doubling an already long wait, adding further to customer dissatisfaction.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The Recently Added page should allow the most recent added pictures to be displayed - say the latest 10 or within a timeframe. The page currently only displays the galleries, so the clients cannot view the latest added pictures.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I've just added several pre-order events to my website & the feedback I received from a couple of my clients was that it would be a good addition to be able make payments with PayPal instead of the standard credit card option.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Currently, there is no Share button when viewing Groups, only Galleries. All of my client online galleries are organized in Groups. For example, a Group called Smith Wedding will include Galleries called Before the Ceremony, The Ceremony, The Reception, etc... The only way they can share their entire set of proofs is by typing in the Group link in a Facebook post.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It is too hard to find the Magnet product if its not listed in the Quick Shop Products: The user must:
    - select Visit Shop
    - Photo Gifts> See All
    - Other Gifts
    on this screen, the magnet product is not displayed, even though the customer selected See All Other Gifts. The customer must select the caron symbol to Change Product to even see the magnet product.

The magnet product needs to be displayed more prominently on the Other Products page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When a client leaves something in their cart they can receive either 3 reminders or none at all. However, 1 reminder seems appropriate, but that is not an option, 3 can affect the client experience negatively.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like to have a registered user logon in the same page as a search. At the moment the only way round this is a custom page with links to logon and search. This can be an issue as a users can get confused where to go after logging in.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bonjour je pense qu'il serait bien de remplacer « Visiter la boutique » par « Tous nos produits disponibles » car je trouve que lorsque l’on met 10 objets en exemple, on ne comprend pas que ce sont seulement des exemples et qui’l y a d’autres produits, je pense que les gens ne cliquent pas sur « visiter la boutique » à cause de cela alors que « tous nos produits disponibles » serait plus parlant.
    Qu'en pensez-vous?
    Merci !

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Currently, a customer is asked for a password to download their private photos but not asked for password when clicking the email sent to them with the zipped download link. What happens if the customer types in a wrong email address and someone else gets their private photos? It does not require a password when clicking the download link. This means someone else can view and download their private photos. I consider this a security issue.

On a side note:
    Please make the "email" for the download link an option (option for direct download instead, not by email link) and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A feature I would still really like to see is one that allows downloading of single files but REMOVES the "all originals" option. In other words someone can go to their gallery, goes to download their OWN headshot, and then should NOT have the option to 'download all'. This is extremely common for things like whole-office headshot projects, event photo booths, teams, sports days, etc. There should be an option on our back end to "allow downloading individual files," and ALSO "allow downloading all files" so that we can choose whether or not to allow downloading all.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to be able to see the video file names while using the mobile site. Now the videos are just squares. I know you can put a thumbnail but the original file name showing would be best and no extra time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Default units for visitors from Greece are set to Euro (Price) and European Union (Shipping), but units are set to Inches where it should be Centimeters.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 90% of clients are accessing sites through mobile channels. It should not be mandatory for the mobile main page to be a slideshow. The preset that you choose for your site should follow through to the mobile site option as well.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Google's AMP (accelerated mobile page) for our mobile users. It's allowing for a faster, more streamlined interface, which when dealing with large photos can help us all. It reduces load times so the clients can see our work almost instantly. https://www.ampproject.org/learn/overview/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Get rid of Zenfolio branding and User Agreement ASAP. On ALL paying plans. It's simple. No more headaches for you, no more headaches for the clients. You're really hurting the businesses of your clients, and your own. Invest in a better PR manager, too, and an advertising exec who knows about reputation marketing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The mobile version of the site should support pinch-zoom. Anyone I show my website to instantly and naturally tries to zoom into the images. Please add this very important feature for a more natural user experience.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Would like to have "Go to Top" button/arrow! So when people browsing the gallery until the bottom, they can just use one click to go to the top menu instead of scroll all the way up.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?