Feature Suggestions

Submit your feature ideas and votes. Take advantage of search to find existing submissions and use your votes wisely.

I would be very interested in ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Coupons for specific items

I would like to be able to be more specific with coupons.. such as choose specific products or print sizes that the coupon applies too.

812 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    67 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Custom options for self-fulfilled products

I'd like to be able to add some options for customers to choose from on self-fulfilled products. Such as paper type, colors, finish, etc. A few preset ones would be fine along with the option to add my own.

465 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    53 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This feature has been reviewed and given the current roadmap this will unfortunately be not able to happen in 2016. We will reassess at a later time.

3. A Client Gift Registry

My clients have asked if there was a way to set up a gift registry (similar to a wedding gift registry, or baby shower gift registry) in which they could choose the products they want and be able to have relatives go online, see what they have chosen for albums, prints, gallery wraps, etc. for their wish lists, and then the relatives, or guests could order something on their list for their baby shower, christmas gift, or wedding gift.

233 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. COMMISSION for friends who refer paying customers to people's own site

I would like to be able to offer friends and people in general a commission taken from the profit (as a percentage). Many would like to keep the fact that they used Zenfolio to create their site secret because that would reveal all their profit margins quite easily. Instead, offer a commission service, using a referral code, that can simply work without revealing that each user's site is a Zenfolio site. After all, it is likely to lead to more print orders, thus more commission for Zenfolio too. Come on people! PUSH THIS ONE FORWARD!!!!

211 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Giving clients the option to buy multiples of the same image at a discounted rate. (Volume discounts, tiered pricing)

My clients like to buy 4X6s to put in their own greeting cards. I would like to be able to discount the rate for this.

Tiered pricing sales option
    For example, the ability for certain collections to automatically adjust the unit price of items according to how many are purchased. (eg 1 to 3 prints = $20 each; 4 or 5 prints = $18 each; more than 5 prints = $ 15 each).

191 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    32 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Offer a different price list for the first X days a gallery is live as a sales incentive - Rather than have a flat rate off or a coupon

The current options on coupon codes work well but - I want to offer a discounted price list on a gallery until a set date in the future then revert to my normal price list - Coupons give flat rates off whereby with a second price list I can offer discounts on certain products. I would see this being a feature you could enable on a per gallery basis and then select a second price list and an expiry date before it reverts to the normal price list

113 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. More coupon options

There is another feature request for coupons for specific items. I would like that, but I would also like more options as well. For example, a buy one get one, a buy one a regular price get 50% off second of like product, a coupon that applies only to a particular print (this image xx% off today), etc.

106 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. a ONE TIME ONLY Download option!

I offer a free download to each of my clients as part of their upfront session fee. In order to keep track of the downloading their ONE free session right now I have to approve all orders to keep tabs, which I'd rather not do. It would be nice for the download to have a setting for "one time only" instead of unlimited. Suggestions welcome!

101 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. White (or black) borders on prints!

It would be great if we had the option to print with a white border proportionate to the size of the print ordered. I have been looking everywhere and matted/framed prints looks so much better when they have a white border for three reasons: it almost look like a double mat, you have room to sign the print on the white border AND the mat doesn't overlap the image edges and therefore doesn't crop the print. Go see a fine art gallery, all the photos have a white border around them.

85 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Sell watermarked digital downloads

I would like to be able to sell watermarked digital downloads at reduced or zero cost.

81 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This feature has been reviewed and given the current roadmap this will unfortunately be not able to happen in 2016. We will reassess at a later time.

11. Printmarks

Printmarks, while similar to watermarks, would be added to the final product once printed. This would give us an option to keep our logos on the images once printed. I'd rather see this as an option feature than having to stick a logo on all my images (sometimes you don't want to include images, sometimes you do, so by having the option with a feature we could do so during the order approval time).

69 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. "Best Fit" ONLY. Only sizes closest to image aspect ratio will display.

I think it's absurd that my customers are being shown print options which are not "best fit". That simply leads to unhappy customers who either forgot to crop or cropped incorrectly. We should have the option (just a simple checkbox) in our "price list" to display "best fit ONLY".

In addition "best fit" needs to be part of Canvasses as well. It's ridiculous that Zen should feel people buying prints want the best size while thinking people buying canvasses should pull out their calculators to figure out the best option.

61 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Limited Prints

I would like to do limited print (1/10, 1/25, etc) to have original and limited Fine Art print (with certificates of authenticity).

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Support more currencies/Local currencies on all products

Shouldn't be a problem to allow local currencies on partner fulfilled products, at least not in the "customer price lists"
    If Paypal accepts them on digital products, the should do so on the others as well.

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Black and White image view option

Various similar sites have the option of viewing your images in black and White and even sepia at the push of a button. This would give us the opportunity to sell more products

50 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Horrible Shopping Experience Page

The new Shopping Experience is a horrible step backwards and a horrible step away from the image.

I posted this opinion with customer service. I will say I got a very quick helpful reply from them as I always do with Zenfolio.

I joined the recent webinar and posted a comment but had to leave before there was a reply.

I very strongly object to the new shopping experience.

The selling window is larger and just looks tacky. Yes, I can make it go
    away but I, and anyone visiting the page, would have to make it go away on…

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. automatic discounts

Automatic discounts based on cart contents EG automatically discount delivery of cart is over $X
    and
    1 x 10x8 =$50 3 or more $40 each 5 or more £30 each etc

I know these can be solved by either coupons or packages but automatic discounting would be a much better option for customers

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Using bitcoin as a payment method

The ability to accept bitcoin as a payment method alongside paypal would be highly beneficial to both buyer and seller.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. the ability to require single or doubleweight mounting with certain sized prints

I normally require that a print 8x10 or larger be single or double weight matted. Right now there is no way for me to require the customer purchase the matting unless I create a self fulfillment product which defeats the purpose of me paying for zenfolio to fulfill my orders. I want to offer products such as 16x20 double weight matted print.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. eBooks AKA pay option for PDF downloads

Perhaps you can add eBooks to the wish list. This could be another Self Fulfilled Product. All Zenfolio has to do is make the PDF download portion have the option of payments. Maybe add a couple other formats for eBooks like Kindle or iBook.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Selling Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 29 30
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base