I would be very interested in ...

I would love to see zenfolio partner with ProDPI.

360 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Karen ReVelleKaren ReVelle shared a merged idea: Partner with a lab such as WHCC, Bay Photo or ProDPI  ·   · 
    JOSH ELLIOTTJOSH ELLIOTT shared a merged idea: I would like you to partner with ProDPI (http://www.prodpi.com) for print orders.  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: ProDPI integration  ·   · 
    TheodoreTheodore shared a merged idea: Integration with ProDPI. I've done test prints from Millers/MPIXPro several times in the past and they've been very poor; WHCC is good too.  ·   · 

66 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tim FitchTim Fitch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add ProDPI. You should always partner with the best vendors. especially when your clients are begging for it.

• Sceneramic PhotographySceneramic Photography commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also agree that ProDPI should be an integrated provider. At least with ProDPI I can guarantee their color accuracy and consistency time after time. The other integrated providers not so much.

• Berit BizjakBerit Bizjak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I started this thread in 2013, but have since left Zenfolio because I have not liked the quality of the prints. Just gave up on trying to have a good lab partner with Zenfolio.

• Amy WimberAmy Wimber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unhappy with the MPIX quality. They recently changed their paper from Fuji to Kodak and it was a poor choice. I really do not want to self fulfill orders (what a headache). Is ProDpi in the mix or what!?

• kristenkristen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm pretty shocked that ProDpi and/or WHCC are not 3rd party integrated partners. This needs to if Zenfolio wants to be a scalable photography platform and market leader. Is there an API or plugin script for this?

• angelaangela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need this. I just set up my first Pixie Set gallery so I don't have to self-fulfill. I'm too busy for this, but I won't give clients orders through Mpix. Yuck. ProDpi is awesome. Mpix should be a consumer lab.

and agree mpix and millers printing is bad. the shadows get crushed and skin tones are orange. i've tried re-calibrating everything but it's them.. prodpi gets it right every time

pllleeeeeeeeease add prodpi. they are now with shootproof & pixieset but i'd love if zen would add them too. ever a possibility??

• TristanTristan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to see BayPhoto added. I'm tire of self fullfilling products from them... might look into smugmug next year if the lab choices don't improve.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I've been looking at leaving Zenfolio just because I do not like MPIX pro or MPix. ProDPI, Black River Imaging, Bay photo, anyone but MPIX please.

YES YES Yes!! Less expensive than others and quality is exceptional with Prodpi. Also customer service is excellent. Please make this happen. Was with Mpixpro before that.

I was actually looking to sign up with you tonight, but I want to print with ProDPI so I guess I'll look elsewhere. Too bad, you seem great otherwise.

• KimKim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mpixpro is hit or miss with their quality. As long as your product arrives in perfect condition then everything is fine but if you have a problem they ignore you. They have no phone support so they just don't email you back. It's very frustrating and bad business. I received a layflat book this past Monday with a spot on one of the faces and they are ignoring me. I can't deliver this to my client so what am I supposed to do? If I order it again what if it's bad again? So frustrated right now!!! Any recommendations on which lab does a similar book to Mpixpro's layflat book?

• KylaKyla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am contemplating switching to shootproof for this feature alone. Love MPIXpro but ProDPI has products I REALLY want to sell to my clients (Like their matte prints. SO. BEAUTIFUL.) PLEASE OH PLEASE ZENFOLIO!

I prefer to us ProDPI also. I almost canceled my Zenfolio account just for that reason. I still use ProDPI for most of my orders but recently changed my Zenfolio Account to Premium just for the convenience of certain customers that would rather order directly. Only time will tell to see if that is worth the extra cost for me or not.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base