I would be very interested in ...

I would love to see zenfolio partner with ProDPI.

289 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Karen ReVelleKaren ReVelle shared a merged idea: Partner with a lab such as WHCC, Bay Photo or ProDPI  ·   · 
    JOSH ELLIOTTJOSH ELLIOTT shared a merged idea: I would like you to partner with ProDPI (http://www.prodpi.com) for print orders.  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: ProDPI integration  ·   · 
    TheodoreTheodore shared a merged idea: Integration with ProDPI. I've done test prints from Millers/MPIXPro several times in the past and they've been very poor; WHCC is good too.  ·   · 

51 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KimKim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mpixpro is hit or miss with their quality. As long as your product arrives in perfect condition then everything is fine but if you have a problem they ignore you. They have no phone support so they just don't email you back. It's very frustrating and bad business. I received a layflat book this past Monday with a spot on one of the faces and they are ignoring me. I can't deliver this to my client so what am I supposed to do? If I order it again what if it's bad again? So frustrated right now!!! Any recommendations on which lab does a similar book to Mpixpro's layflat book?

• KylaKyla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am contemplating switching to shootproof for this feature alone. Love MPIXpro but ProDPI has products I REALLY want to sell to my clients (Like their matte prints. SO. BEAUTIFUL.) PLEASE OH PLEASE ZENFOLIO!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I prefer to us ProDPI also. I almost canceled my Zenfolio account just for that reason. I still use ProDPI for most of my orders but recently changed my Zenfolio Account to Premium just for the convenience of certain customers that would rather order directly. Only time will tell to see if that is worth the extra cost for me or not.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mpix is terrible for print quality!!! Go with ProDPI or WHCC. Mpix pro is the very worst of the pro labs out there. Is that who you want to be associated with?

• Berit BizjakBerit Bizjak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also considering leaving for another cart because of poor print quality and for the fact that Mpix will not color correct my files. Takes far too long for me to get through my orders - the reason I came here to begin with! PLEASE either partner with PRO DPI or start color correcting. I'll definitely be out if you don't. Sorry.

• Theresa SantoroTheresa Santoro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I so agree with this. MPIX quality caused quite an uproar with my client...I had to swallow the cost and do it myself with WHCC. For now, I will stay at just viewing. Drives me nuts, but it was a hard lesson learned.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base