I would be very interested in ...

Send Client Invoices from within Zenfolio for services, sessions, deposits, etc.

Instead of going to another program to create a client invoice, how great it would be to be able to add a client to our customer list and generate an invoice for sessions, services, deposits, etc right from within Zenfolio. Then a client could pay the invoice online using Paypal. Add that and a calendar/session reservation system and i think the Business Pro option would be kick ass. Other thoughts?

450 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jameson DickJameson Dick shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Printing an invoice for a customer from photographer's account  ·   · 

26 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • April SpauldingApril Spaulding commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I currently use pictage and shootq but have also been with Zenfolio for so long. I would love to have contracts, invoices, contact forms and data base all integrated with the galleries and events.

• Roatan PhotographyRoatan Photography commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great. You could also integrate contracts as part of the booking, as suggested here It looks like this has already been suggested 3 years ago, so I don’t have too much hope it will be implemented.
        http://zenfolio.uservoice.com/forums/75695-feature-suggestions/suggestions/1569037-client-login
        Personally I would prefer to have it billed through Zenfolio rather than sending to paypal.

• Annie MillerAnnie Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I already do this :) I have clients purchase a digital download for my session fee (I have an marketing template that shows the session fee and price and a price list for each session fee). They log in, pay $250 plus tax for the digital download and they're session fee is paid. Works great. Would be glad to share if anyone needs anymore info. Annie annie@photosbyanniemiller.com

• Sia Legacy PortraitsSia Legacy Portraits commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Using 20 different programs to run a business is very frustrating! Adding these features would speed up the paperwork flow for sure!

• KathleenKathleen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My clients pay on line via a link I provide them. This works very well for me and it keeps my book keeping in order. They will have proof of the transaction through the email. Easy peasy. I love it!

• ee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love this as well! What is beautiful about it is that we can use this for wedding and portrait use.

• Laura AlpizarLaura Alpizar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If overall they could improve the contacts, invoice, event management. If I could have all this in one! it would be awesome!
        Let's merge macforms + shootq + prostudio + stripe :[

• Brandon VogtsBrandon Vogts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see this feature combined with the ability to have the client e-sign the session contract/agreement at the time of payment, similar to what a user sees when they attempt to purchase digital downloads.

• sgiskesgiske commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ditto to Becky K. - Not every client has a PayPal account. Invoicing online via Zenfolio could be sweet if done right. Accept Credit Cards and consider balance transfers bank to bank or via Square. BookM is great and something I already use. Partner with BookM to integrate client info utilizing a new Zenfolio CRM portal for studios:)

• CTC PhotographyCTC Photography commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love this. I'm in the process of placing an order for a client because they are having issues placing the order for themselves. They don't have paypal, and would rather not create a paypal account. I came across this in searching to see if this was even a remote possibility with zenfolio. I would LOVE it if we could invoice a client through zenfolio and it go back to zenfolio for checkout - eliminating the need for paypal if a customer doesn't want to create an account. Thanks for considering this.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to know an update on this. It says under review last April, 2012. I hate using another proofing site (Instaproofs) just for invoicing. I'd gladly give you more money if you create something!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi everyone, does someone use an invoicing tool in connection with Zenfolio ? Like Zoho invoice or Invoice Bubble etc... ?
        I'd like to know your experience around exporting info from Zenfolio to the other soft.

Thanks in advance for sharing

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What about something like what simply color lab is doing? It's the whole shabang... invoice, book keeping... or how about a virtual secretary? why not? I love zenfolio...you guys have been... and still are... fabulous...and always improving.

• LarryLarry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a good idea; it would certainly increase the professionalism of a person's website.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base