I would be very interested in ...

Send Client Invoices from within Zenfolio for services, sessions, deposits, etc.

Instead of going to another program to create a client invoice, how great it would be to be able to add a client to our customer list and generate an invoice for sessions, services, deposits, etc right from within Zenfolio. Then a client could pay the invoice online using Paypal. Add that and a calendar/session reservation system and i think the Business Pro option would be kick ass. Other thoughts?

507 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jameson DickJameson Dick shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Sean WalkerSean Walker shared a merged idea: Add an invoice system to Zenfolio so I could invoice my customers  ·   · 
    BrittanyBrittany shared a merged idea: Creating and sending invoices through Zenfolio  ·   · 
    Julia Claxton PhotographyJulia Claxton Photography shared a merged idea: The ability to invoice through the site would be really useful.  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Printing an invoice for a customer from photographer's account  ·   · 

28 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JoelJoel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a Wedding Photographer, this would be an awesome feature. Let me know when it is ready, I'm definitely going to be using this feature. This feature would give more freedom to my clients, as well as, to my self, one less thing I have to personally handle.

• April SpauldingApril Spaulding commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I currently use pictage and shootq but have also been with Zenfolio for so long. I would love to have contracts, invoices, contact forms and data base all integrated with the galleries and events.

• Roatan PhotographyRoatan Photography commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great. You could also integrate contracts as part of the booking, as suggested here It looks like this has already been suggested 3 years ago, so I don’t have too much hope it will be implemented.
        http://zenfolio.uservoice.com/forums/75695-feature-suggestions/suggestions/1569037-client-login
        Personally I would prefer to have it billed through Zenfolio rather than sending to paypal.

• Annie MillerAnnie Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I already do this :) I have clients purchase a digital download for my session fee (I have an marketing template that shows the session fee and price and a price list for each session fee). They log in, pay $250 plus tax for the digital download and they're session fee is paid. Works great. Would be glad to share if anyone needs anymore info. Annie annie@photosbyanniemiller.com

• Sia Legacy PortraitsSia Legacy Portraits commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Using 20 different programs to run a business is very frustrating! Adding these features would speed up the paperwork flow for sure!

• KathleenKathleen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My clients pay on line via a link I provide them. This works very well for me and it keeps my book keeping in order. They will have proof of the transaction through the email. Easy peasy. I love it!

• ee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love this as well! What is beautiful about it is that we can use this for wedding and portrait use.

• Laura AlpizarLaura Alpizar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If overall they could improve the contacts, invoice, event management. If I could have all this in one! it would be awesome!
        Let's merge macforms + shootq + prostudio + stripe :[

• Brandon VogtsBrandon Vogts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see this feature combined with the ability to have the client e-sign the session contract/agreement at the time of payment, similar to what a user sees when they attempt to purchase digital downloads.

• sgiskesgiske commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ditto to Becky K. - Not every client has a PayPal account. Invoicing online via Zenfolio could be sweet if done right. Accept Credit Cards and consider balance transfers bank to bank or via Square. BookM is great and something I already use. Partner with BookM to integrate client info utilizing a new Zenfolio CRM portal for studios:)

• CTC PhotographyCTC Photography commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love this. I'm in the process of placing an order for a client because they are having issues placing the order for themselves. They don't have paypal, and would rather not create a paypal account. I came across this in searching to see if this was even a remote possibility with zenfolio. I would LOVE it if we could invoice a client through zenfolio and it go back to zenfolio for checkout - eliminating the need for paypal if a customer doesn't want to create an account. Thanks for considering this.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to know an update on this. It says under review last April, 2012. I hate using another proofing site (Instaproofs) just for invoicing. I'd gladly give you more money if you create something!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi everyone, does someone use an invoicing tool in connection with Zenfolio ? Like Zoho invoice or Invoice Bubble etc... ?
        I'd like to know your experience around exporting info from Zenfolio to the other soft.

Thanks in advance for sharing

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What about something like what simply color lab is doing? It's the whole shabang... invoice, book keeping... or how about a virtual secretary? why not? I love zenfolio...you guys have been... and still are... fabulous...and always improving.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base