I would be very interested in ...

Email Marketing Campaigns and Templates

A new system for email marketing campaigns and a good template system for scheduling and sending emails to clients. From start to finish of an events life cycle integration from event cards, to signup coupons and emails letting the client know the event is ready to view. Then followup emails to the client reminding them to order their photos. This could all be customized depending on the role of the guest at the wedding and it is option for the client. The client can click a box saying "Please don't email me reminders" I think this would take Zenfolio to the next level and be a huge advantage to Photographers!

439 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jonathan Ivy Lifestyle PhotographyJonathan Ivy Lifestyle Photography shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: customizable emails to send en masse  ·   · 
    AngelaAngela shared a merged idea: I wonder if the client communications could include links to social media - LIKE buttons and stuff we could cet to our pages, etc.  ·   · 
    Stacey FloydStacey Floyd shared a merged idea: I would like the ability to create multiple custom templates for the e-mail invite.  ·   · 
    Todd LeVeckTodd LeVeck shared a merged idea: MESSAGE TEMPLATES FOR INVITE EMAILS  ·   · 
    LEAVES OF GRASS PHOTOGRAPHYLEAVES OF GRASS PHOTOGRAPHY shared a merged idea: Email Templates, Please.  ·   · 
    MDKauffmann PhotographyMDKauffmann Photography shared a merged idea: Upgrades for Emails  ·   · 
    Pezz PhotoPezz Photo shared a merged idea: Invitation Email Template  ·   · 

42 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • angie greenangie green commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

do this now!!! please!! i don't want to have to use outside email sources like mailchimp etc. zenfolio you can do this. we need it!

• mauiwindmauiwind commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does it cost a lot to implement this feature? It looks like you've planned this for TWO YEARS (as of THIS date) here's the rub, either you're going to make this available or we need to move forward with other solutions... It's not very comforting to see that the company that is such a big partner with my business takes more than two years to implement a plan. Do you have a date?

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when is this planned for? Id love some feedback from zenfolio on this topic. having automatic email scheduling and notification for sales helps sales so very much! this is a must.

• GeneveGeneve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would be awesome. I did this myself, creating a photo coupon and applied it to all my galleries but it took forever. I would love to see templates as well as customizable coupons!

• Acacia FalzoneAcacia Falzone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have always wanted this! Why pay for Constant Contact or Mad Mimi and the like?! It would be an amazing idea to be able to design and send emails to our clients directly from our Zenfolio accounts. Can't wait until this happens.

when is this going to happen????? i have been waiting patiently but am about to switch to instaproofs just for this feature!!! come on Zen!

• photoguy397photoguy397 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

alternatively, i'd like if they simply provide a customizable CSV download containing client email, group/gallery thumbnail, group name, group link as columns so that we could use our existing email marketing service. ZF is never going to be able to match Mailchimp or Getresponse in email marketing. It's not their core strength. They should just give us the necessary information in download form for us to reach out to our customers using a 3rd party. Or perhaps offer some way to export directly to MailChimp or GetResponse.

http://zenfolio.uservoice.com/forums/75695-feature-suggestions/suggestions/4903133-enable-csv-download-with-group-gallery-name-share

• David HansfordDavid Hansford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I need to use the Client Communications Email facility but need to include some simple graphics - as far as I can see it is limited to text only plus links.

• Bo InsognaBo Insogna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see that this was suggested over 2 years ago in March of 2011. This is really the missing link for me on the Zen site. I am new here but so far it beats all the others hands down. Hope this gets done soon. It is a win win for zen because if we make more money so do you.

• JashimJashim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this is a no brainer. We should be able to save templates for emails we want to send out to INVITE guests. Really hoping this gets added to the next update.

Yes yes yes..... Im considering instaproofs because of this and their no coupon discount... please zen lets get this going!

• JashimJashim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mar 7th, 2011...and still no progress to this very much needed and in demand update. Almost reconsidering my move to Zenfolio. It's the ability to save templates. Can't be that hard.

• Lou GonzalezLou Gonzalez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need the system to Auto email our customers. I used Instaproofs and their system was great but they do not fulfill orders - which is why I left. When someone came to an event, they would enter their email address. Insta proofs would auto email them once a month for 9 months and then stop. They had nice template language in their email and it was branded as if you were personally writing it. The text could also be modified to include what you wanted and you could save the modified versions. It was perfect. Please do this Zenfolio!

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base