or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    The Creating Post PhotographyThe Creating Post Photography shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Liz SnyderLiz Snyder shared a merged idea: Allowing to embed code to home page.  ·   · 
    Brett OsborneBrett Osborne shared a merged idea: Adding text or html to the search page.  ·   · 
    dwayne dwayne shared a merged idea: Marketing/Promotion Integration to homepage  ·   · 
    AlexandraAlexandra shared a merged idea: Could you we place have a way to paste a bit of HTML in our pages?  ·   · 
    Steve GauldSteve Gauld shared a merged idea: Enter Custom Code in a regular Zen page  ·   · 
    Always Yours PhotographyAlways Yours Photography shared a merged idea: HTML & CSS ability on Home Page for better SEO  ·   · 
    Leading ImageryLeading Imagery shared a merged idea: Somehwhere to enter keywords to go into the source coding  ·   · 
    allan rosen-ducatallan rosen-ducat shared a merged idea: html edditing on home and custom pages  ·   · 
    Michael BanksMichael Banks shared a merged idea: metatags  ·   · 
    Larry ParkerLarry Parker shared a merged idea: adding an additional text box to the Home Page and be able to insert the text box anywhere on the Home Page.  ·   · 
    Darko Sikman PhotographyDarko Sikman Photography shared a merged idea: Ability to present gallery like a native app on iphone/ipad by adding a single line of code  ·   · 
    GlennGlenn shared a merged idea: Embeding Code in my Built Pages.  ·   · 
    Darren WardDarren Ward shared a merged idea: HTML Widget/Box/Element for Built-In Pages  ·   · 
    3 Musketeers Photography3 Musketeers Photography shared a merged idea: Adding custom text to built in web pages & system messages  ·   · 
    simontsimont shared a merged idea: CSS customization for pages and blog posts  ·   · 
    Matt YarbroughMatt Yarbrough shared a merged idea: I would like to be able to add a code to my home page or another page.  ·   · 
    Beautiful World Art PrintsBeautiful World Art Prints shared a merged idea: Provide widget space in page layouts  ·   · 
    Brent Mills PhotographyBrent Mills Photography shared a merged idea: Allow Customizing of Pre-Fabricated Pages  ·   · 
    g281fd7c490e34edeaaa7a334c60dfdf2g281fd7c490e34edeaaa7a334c60dfdf2 shared a merged idea: Adding custom code/image capability to home page and final checkout page  ·   · 

45 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • 3 Musketeers Photography3 Musketeers Photography commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

again this has been under review for the last 2-3 years i want to be able to add custom Java and HTML to all my pages i am going to be taking my business else on my renal next year were if this is not looked at.

• Anna Johnson PhotographyAnna Johnson Photography commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have 3 different Zenfolio Pages and I would like a place to be able to add in <head> for many different SEO and tracking sites I am using.

• Tom HodgsonTom Hodgson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to have the ability to add HTML to the <head></head> section of all pages too, specifically so I can add the Facebook tracking pixel code to my site to get an ROI on Facebook advertising, I would like to be able to add this code to either certain pages alone or globally to all pages on the site please.

• Jon C. Hodgson PhotographyJon C. Hodgson Photography commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please ensure that this will support JavaScript as well. Otherwise it will be of limited use to me. I've been waiting for this for years and will have to migrate to another vendor if this isn't delivered soon.

• Cathy EricksonCathy Erickson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to be able to add a widget, with code, to add the other logos with links like my wordpress site or this website will not work.

• Hamilton Ontario photographer Wedding, Engagements.Hamilton Ontario photographer Wedding, Engagements. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been a member here for years now and am very satisfied, however, this is one thing that erks me a bit... I enter lots of national and international competitions that give out awards. It is not possible for me to place these award logos on my main page, fearless awards, PWPC, ISPWP etc... Its a major testament to our work at our studio and would help drive business. A spot where I can put Code for award logos ect.. would be really great! In the welcome message and about etc... This would be the last thing that would set this site as sure thing for me to remain a costumer for a long time. Everything else is great!

• Jon C. Hodgson PhotographyJon C. Hodgson Photography commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If this isn't done soon I'll have no choice but to switch to another site. I'm losing income since I can't embed adsense, and am not able to use other Google-analytics-like business analysis tools since there's no place for me to embed custom javascript. This is MY site, these are MY images and I should be able to do whatever I want with my content. Please don't force me to abandon Zenfolio...

• Clive SurmanClive Surman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is a necessity. I would like to add a custom badge with external link to the welcome message but find I cant without the use of HTML. Please, please, please think about implementing the feature. I feel it's much needed.

• Rob McAninchRob McAninch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I think allowing the insertion of meta tags would cover most any of these verifications. E.g. Bing or Yahoo, Google Plus, whatever.

Until that happens I believe Google allows you to authenticate via a DNS TXT record. So if you have a custom domain name, talk to whoever does your DNS on how to add that record. I have my site on a host with Cpanel and WHM so just added it in the WHM DNS Zone editor.

• JanC PhotographyJanC Photography commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great, been trying to figure out how i can get a slide out facebook like box added to my home pages for a while and with out the ability to add html/widgets it's impossible...all though i did manage to get it added to the side of my Zen blog page but i would like it on the home page too!

• WildImagingWildImaging commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't understand why this wasn't done ages ago. It seems a no-brainer and zenfolio is lagging seriously behind.

• Debra WallaceDebra Wallace commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree. I want to be able to add different elements on my home page and it's frustrating that the page I want the most flexibility with has no options at all. You can tell it's a Zenfolio site just by looking at it... actually, the sample websites they show when you sign up are misleading because most of those sites are actually other company's sites and they just use Zenfolio for ordering.

• Jill HobenJill Hoben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE - Allow a custom contact page where a photo/logo can be allowed. Clients jus don't understand why they can not show their logo to possible clients. I have been asking for this for about a year.

I have always used Dreamweaver but clients want to update own sites and using Zenfolio is one way to do that but they are not happy with the fact that they can not brand. I beg of you...

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base