I would be very interested in ...

a second iphone app .... one for clients

the iphone app we have today is amazing, however it is for members of Zenfolio. We need an iphone app to give to clients, give them a quick client access code, and the iphone app shows just their photos.

1,424 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Michael MendelsohnMichael Mendelsohn shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: An app that would allow clients to purchase prints from their phone.  ·   · 
    CrissCriss shared a merged idea: Client proofing galleries  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: multiple iphone app  ·   · 
    Julie WhitlockJulie Whitlock shared a merged idea: Mobile apps that clients can view galleries,  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: a mobile app that can be used by your clients to purchase photos from your site  ·   · 
    Scrappy Doodles PhotographyScrappy Doodles Photography shared a merged idea: Custom mobile apps for clients  ·   · 
    Amy DemingAmy Deming shared a merged idea: I'd like to see a new feature added to allow for mobile client apps like sticky albums  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Option to display only the Favorites on iPad  ·   · 
    PaulPaul shared a merged idea: Client app do my clients could create a login and see there gallery on there device  ·   · 
    Rüdiger RübigRüdiger Rübig shared a merged idea: iOS App, which can be used without Zenfolio Account  ·   · 
    FredFred shared a merged idea: An iPhone app that allows customer to purchase products including downloads from phone.  ·   · 
    JohnJohn shared a merged idea: Client/family/friend iPad app  ·   · 
    Johnathan EdgertonJohnathan Edgerton shared a merged idea: Branded Mobile Phone app allowing customers to upload images/video and interact with Zenfolio site  ·   · 
    derek ackinclosederek ackinclose shared a merged idea: app for the public to use  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Ipad / iphone icon  ·   · 
    njpineways.com Ann-Marie and Stephen Woodsnjpineways.com Ann-Marie and Stephen Woods shared a merged idea: Having a mobil app for so my clients can access my galleries to buy work  ·   · 

90 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JohnJohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like a free app which clients, friends, family, etc could use to view public images. Proofs.com is nice but expensive for fily and friends. An app is better than a browser

• Phil Giordano PhotographyPhil Giordano Photography commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I added a request for a similar app/feature that states the following but could be incorporated in this app feature request too...giving your idea a vote too.

similar product offered by StickyAlbum (stickyalbums.com): a mobile app and zenfolio account support of a shareable mobile gallery/album

A custom mobile app for your client that allows you to put their face on the app icon. When they open the app, your photos of them are there to browse. Referrals can call you and email you from within the app. Customize each app with your own logo and brand colors. See more features such as sharing albums and single photos here: https://www.stickyalbums.com/

Some of this is doable with links to zen galleries, but not as slick or social/community/share focused as stickyalbums product features.

• Geek GirlGeek Girl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Rather than a second app, allow users to switch between different accounts, much like Twitter and Google+ do.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My Proofs: By the way, use Promo Code: PROVEIT and get your own client apps for Android, ipad, iPhone and custome client apps for an entire year for just $29! Select annual membership and add the promo code for this special deal! That is $100 off. Once you try it, you will understand why they are willing to PROVEIT with this deal. http://myProofs.co

Try MyProofs.co It allows you to create your own personal client apps and at half the price of others.

• Vote For Me Studio LLCVote For Me Studio LLC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second the idea of allowing our clients to download images to their phone with or with out an app. A few years ago it allowed clients to download images to their phones. Now they screen shot these horrible pixilated images and share on all their social networks and it makes me cringe to see my work being lowballed bc they don't have a computer on hand. galaxy phones are the worst of em all smh. Something needs to be done asap. It makes me want to just get rid of my website and make a blog. Ill just give them a cd and let them to uploading and etc.

• jennjenn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

don't need a separate client app. just let them download the photo to their iphone! they want to text photos and i'd rather them download a mobile high res than just take a screenshot!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the current iphone app is dangerous . at least it is for me. i had no idea deleting a folder on the iphone would delete it from my site as well. oopsie.

• OLD 81 STUDIOSOLD 81 STUDIOS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, iPhone & Android Client Apps so they can view and place orders would be SO NICE!

Also, I am not a fan of the latest update for the Member App as it doesn't seem to flow as well as it used to, it takes a lot of time to download images in order to find the one I am looking for out of a particular gallery. Pleas help.

Content and context. The content you receive is based on the context of your entry point. This started back in the 90's for us older folks. Now, it works on the device you are using, A cell or tablet should get you a mobile website. Desktops should get you desktop displays. No need for special apps. Content and context. Its so easy if you know how to write programs.

• PaulPaul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This sounds great provided it can include Windows phones and Tablets. Sticky Albums is quite tempting but I really like Zen.

• KuvammeKuvamme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On so many levels it does feel that Zenfolio has given up development. It has given up communicating and is just fiddling with the look and feel. Translation shouldn't take this long. Getting proper uploading widgets (Aperture, LR, etc) of their own design shouldn't take so long. Lethargy is stopping me checking out smugmug and a hope that ZF will pull their finger out but time can't sit still.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WE need this APP WITH Shopping Cart~!!!!! FOR TABLETS AND PHONES!!
        Most of my clients are mobile! I am losing sales because: they need this app -- AND a way to purchase!!!

APP WITH SHOPPING CART! APP WITH SHOPPING CART! APP WITH SHOPPING CART!

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base