I would be very interested in ...

a second iphone app .... one for clients

the iphone app we have today is amazing, however it is for members of Zenfolio. We need an iphone app to give to clients, give them a quick client access code, and the iphone app shows just their photos.

1,271 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Michael MendelsohnMichael Mendelsohn shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: multiple iphone app  ·   · 
    Julie WhitlockJulie Whitlock shared a merged idea: Mobile apps that clients can view galleries,  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: a mobile app that can be used by your clients to purchase photos from your site  ·   · 
    Scrappy Doodles PhotographyScrappy Doodles Photography shared a merged idea: Custom mobile apps for clients  ·   · 
    Amy DemingAmy Deming shared a merged idea: I'd like to see a new feature added to allow for mobile client apps like sticky albums  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Option to display only the Favorites on iPad  ·   · 
    PaulPaul shared a merged idea: Client app do my clients could create a login and see there gallery on there device  ·   · 
    Rüdiger RübigRüdiger Rübig shared a merged idea: iOS App, which can be used without Zenfolio Account  ·   · 
    FredFred shared a merged idea: An iPhone app that allows customer to purchase products including downloads from phone.  ·   · 
    JohnJohn shared a merged idea: Client/family/friend iPad app  ·   · 
    Johnathan EdgertonJohnathan Edgerton shared a merged idea: Branded Mobile Phone app allowing customers to upload images/video and interact with Zenfolio site  ·   · 
    derek ackinclosederek ackinclose shared a merged idea: app for the public to use  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Ipad / iphone icon  ·   · 
    njpineways.com Ann-Marie and Stephen Woodsnjpineways.com Ann-Marie and Stephen Woods shared a merged idea: Having a mobil app for so my clients can access my galleries to buy work  ·   · 

79 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the current iphone app is dangerous . at least it is for me. i had no idea deleting a folder on the iphone would delete it from my site as well. oopsie.

• OLD 81 STUDIOSOLD 81 STUDIOS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, iPhone & Android Client Apps so they can view and place orders would be SO NICE!

Also, I am not a fan of the latest update for the Member App as it doesn't seem to flow as well as it used to, it takes a lot of time to download images in order to find the one I am looking for out of a particular gallery. Pleas help.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Content and context. The content you receive is based on the context of your entry point. This started back in the 90's for us older folks. Now, it works on the device you are using, A cell or tablet should get you a mobile website. Desktops should get you desktop displays. No need for special apps. Content and context. Its so easy if you know how to write programs.

• PaulPaul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This sounds great provided it can include Windows phones and Tablets. Sticky Albums is quite tempting but I really like Zen.

• KuvammeKuvamme commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On so many levels it does feel that Zenfolio has given up development. It has given up communicating and is just fiddling with the look and feel. Translation shouldn't take this long. Getting proper uploading widgets (Aperture, LR, etc) of their own design shouldn't take so long. Lethargy is stopping me checking out smugmug and a hope that ZF will pull their finger out but time can't sit still.

WE need this APP WITH Shopping Cart~!!!!! FOR TABLETS AND PHONES!!
        Most of my clients are mobile! I am losing sales because: they need this app -- AND a way to purchase!!!

APP WITH SHOPPING CART! APP WITH SHOPPING CART! APP WITH SHOPPING CART!

• Vote For Me Studio LLCVote For Me Studio LLC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

make the app for clients and enable cell phones to download images to their phones. Over the last year this has been a much needed factor.

Ah! I was just writing to Support about this. Yes! agreed! I have people who want to buy using their phone and can't do it. They end up just taking screen shots and sharing them on social media. This doesn't help me.

• RogerRoger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

phone app is ok but like Annie said its a nice tool to bring to the sales table because it gets their info and it makes our clients come back to zenfolio to order it. the phone app is good and when we try it on the ipad for some reason the app doesn't rotate. Other than that its great.

• Annie MillerAnnie Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The My Proofs app is AWESOME and it works so well with Zenfolio! Check it out http://myproofs.co. No I do not work for them and they have an awesome free trial to check it out. My clients love it! I don't think you would ever want people ordering off of a 3 inch screen so I like that they have to come back to Zenfolio to order. I found their ad from a Zenfolio email and it works great!

• Marcel StrelowMarcel Strelow commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The iPhone App has 9 reviews - Android has 549(!!!)
        I think it's easy math which app should get the most attention. Please bring a client app to Android, right after or directly with immersive mode, see my idea about this.
        That said, the last update being from 2011 is scandalous - so much for a full screen mode on iPhone 5. Please do something quickly, we're all paying money and mobile devices are not the future anymore. 50% of all online users use mobile devices, so please keep up with this development!
        Thanks!

• PaulPaul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You guys could go the next step and make it available to windows mobile as well and then you would have the top 3 mobile platforms.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base