I would be very interested in ...

Coupons for specific items

I would like to be able to be more specific with coupons.. such as choose specific products or print sizes that the coupon applies too.

551 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 Star Images of NWA5 Star Images of NWA shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    BJG PHOTOSBJG PHOTOS shared a merged idea: have an option in the shopping cart to have coupon codes that only work on certain products. like 20 percent off wraps or digital products  ·   · 
    Divanyx Design & PhotographyDivanyx Design & Photography shared a merged idea: Choose the products that coupons are good for  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Coupon Flexibility  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: more customization with coupons  ·   · 
    JamieJamie shared a merged idea: Coupons for certain items.  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: I would like to see an option to specify specific products when using coupons in self-fulfil  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: coupons that are product specific  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: discounts applied only to certain products  ·   · 
    Cole YoungerCole Younger shared a merged idea: having an option when setting up coupons to only allow the coupon to be redeemed on certain items (such as self fulfilled products)  ·   · 
    ImageArtworks-Stoneking PhotographyImageArtworks-Stoneking Photography shared a merged idea: free print coupons -  ·   · 
    Bright i Photography 2012Bright i Photography 2012 shared a merged idea: Product specific coupons - not just category specific  ·   · 
    BradfBradf shared a merged idea: Another option when creating coupons that would allow me to select an item from a price list  ·   · 
    SAS PhotographySAS Photography shared a merged idea: Coupon for Specific Product  ·   · 
    Sage Media GroupSage Media Group shared a merged idea: Coupons for specific packages.  ·   · 

34 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

C'mon Zen Seriously this needs to be addressed. It always seems like zen are never listening, never responding and never changing. This is so many years old. with heaps of votes. When will you guys listen. :(

• Stephanie Patton PhotographyStephanie Patton Photography commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! I would love to offer a coupon sometimes strictly for canvases but don't have the option to do this... its kind of an *all or nothing* with prints. I don't like this because my regular sized prints are already reasonably priced!

• Kevin SummersKevin Summers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I've wanted to create a coupon that would discount all digital downloads so I can give it to certain people. The coupon only discounts the first download in the cart, but not the rest.

• REBECCA M FULLERTONREBECCA M FULLERTON commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely! I have different markups on different items, so can't afford to have one coupon apply to all "prints and products".

• Kevin Krows Sports PhotographyKevin Krows Sports Photography commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes...more options on coupons are needed as well as STATIC discounts that are based on volume...volume...volume. Example:

20% off purchases of $200 or more (promotion is always available to the client..no coupon needed)

• chilehead craigchilehead craig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to offer free shipping, but only ground. There is no way to limit it to ground shipping only. Based on the current structure, if you select 100% discount, they can technically select overnight and it will discount it.

• Dan Reed PhotographyDan Reed Photography commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This seems like a very simple modification/enhancement - maybe to to satisfy everyone but at least many. At the very least we should be able to specify coupons based on the way products are already broken up into groups - the same way we set prices: PRINTS, COLLAGES, MEMORABILIA, SHOWCASE, etc. Offering a 50% coupon for prints means the customer will get excited and use it for a canvas wrap, only to find out I have to cancel the order. This is a mess.

My current work around, which is confusing to EVERYONE and hogs up server space for Zenfolio, is to create multiple galleries with the same images, and apply specific price lists to each: i.e. Print-Only gallery, Showcase Only gallery, etc.

Really quite silly considering this request has been open for years now.

• Istvan MagyarIstvan Magyar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like others have said, more options on creating coupons would be great. In my case, first improvement I could use would be a QUANTITY based coupon; discount based on number of prints ordered in the same time. Others have mentioned other clever and useful ideas, a more detailed/sophisticated coupon set up would be needed by many, thanks for considering.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would LOVE discounts for specific time frames without the client having to enter a coupon.... so I could put all images on sale for 30% off for the first ten days the gallery is live for example. Or for the last ten days a gallery is live. I think having to enter coupon hurts sales.

• Paul HeatonPaul Heaton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would find the ability to offer coupons on specific self fulfilled products very helpful.

My margins vary between products, so there is more or less room to offer discounts and still make an acceptable profit between different product groups. If I could offer a coupon for one specific product, it would give me more control. Also, the ability to offer different coupons over time could drive additional repeat visitors to my website and/or facebook page.

• Jenny DeMarcoJenny DeMarco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great. I would love to give items on specific product since the market is different. I would love to do half off for smaller prints for sure!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i would love to have a % applied straight across over certain date ranges or within a specific date after gallery is uploaded and then at expiration of gallery WITHOUT the client having to enter a coupon. I think its a huge factor for increasing sales. Also being able to target abandoned carts with a coupon would be great.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Coupons are too limited right now. If I want to give people 50% off 8x10s, I can't. If they use the coupon on a 20x30 I will be paying part of the cost because of markup.
        I can't give them $3 off coupon cause if they want 4 8x10s then they would have to place 4 orders and pay 4 shipping.

• TLJonlineTLJonline commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has been top on my zenny wishlist since I realized how often Mpix and other vendors put out product-specific coupons. Offering promotions like you suggest would also be huge.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base