I would be very interested in ...

contracts & booking

Allow people to sign contracts and pay for booking through the site.

446 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    David Hastings PhotographyDavid Hastings Photography shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    JohnJohn shared a merged idea: A photography charge for the photo shoot  ·   · 
    KylaKyla shared a merged idea: an online contract tool for clients to sign when booking.  ·   · 
    reneerenee shared a merged idea: Booking session online through zenfolio, like what Miller's offers.  ·   · 
    Tracey Hill PhotographyTracey Hill Photography shared a merged idea: Physical order forms or client ordering on your ipad  ·   · 
    Halkett PhotographyHalkett Photography shared a merged idea: Contract and Payment  ·   · 
    Michael AnasaktaMichael Anasakta shared a merged idea: a self-booking system for my clients. It's true there is your Client Sitting Session payment system but it's not a properly reservation sys  ·   · 
    Terry McNamaraTerry McNamara shared a merged idea: Ability to take bookings through Zenfolio for studio time, photo session etc.  ·   · 
    Blayden ThompsonBlayden Thompson shared a merged idea: scheduler I set time slots, customer pays for the time, I approve after payments clears  ·   · 

24 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • reneerenee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Booking a session online, they can choose the time and pay through paypal or credit card, so I don't need to mess with the check or cash. I know other company offer this function, called bookme, curious when zenfolio will offer similar thing.

• KevinBKevinB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would bee an awesome feature. While you are at it - why not add some studio management features or partner with someone else like Studiocloud - with some kind of bundle. I am growing weary of having to have subscriptions with so many different companies for different parts of my workflow...album building, album proofing, studio scheduling, etc. etc. Someone is going to do this and offer a COMPLETE solution for photographers.

• photoguy92849photoguy92849 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i'm not familiar with the app, but if you just navigate to the website in a browser there's no reason it shouldn't work. email support about the app's functionality with custom pages. i would just use the browser.

• photoguy92849photoguy92849 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Create a custom page and insert a form widget from Google Docs, Jotform, Formstack or any other form provider. Search google for web form creator; you'll find a ton.

• Joel Nisleit PhotographyJoel Nisleit Photography commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think there are a couple such ideas, and they would be nice. Pictage has ShootQ and something like that would be helpful to automate booking and signing.

• Diana ThorntonDiana Thornton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like this option. I live in the country, so driving 30-60 minutes to meet with a client just to sign a contract is impractical.

I can still go over it when I get their on the session date and get a physical signature, but the cool thing about an online contract is that they are truly locked in right away.

• Rodney ODellRodney ODell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a huge plus in my book. There are options like brownbookit out there but this might entice me to kick up to a premium member. Clients could reserve an appointment and pay for the sitting before they come in. That helps eliminate the trouble of collecting the payment and allows it all to be tied in to the rest of the website. I would love to see this happen!

• Ottawa Wedding Photography by Christopher Steven B.Ottawa Wedding Photography by Christopher Steven B. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having contracts able to be signed digitally, at a distance, would certainly be helpful for those situations in which its just impractical to get together with the client. But in general, I'd recommend signing contracts in person if only for the reason that it gives you a chance to go over the important points and stress those that will otherwise inevitably get forgotten. IOW treat the contract signing as a chance to educate the client. I'm not sure that the passivity involved in digitally signing would be conducive to that.

• willwill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this along with some of the other posted suggestion about improving the client contacts function (more info imported from orders, allowing gift certificates, coupons be created and tracked from the contact list) as well as better e-mail functions (templates, html etc), would be a HUGE step in the right direction.

The more info we have about our clients and the better our ability to communicate with them about all aspect of our business, the more sales we get = more money for Zenfolio.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base