I would be very interested in ...

Abiltiy to view Zenfolio on my TV thru the internet using carriers such as Roku or Sony TV .

Viewing throungh TV/internet interface such as Roku or the TV (sony, Samsung, Visio, etc). Picassa already does this.

51 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jud CuttinoJud Cuttino shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • vMvM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to add PS3 and Apple TV to the list. I switched from MobileMe to Zenfolio and it would be good to have the screensaver and slideshow features from MobileMe on Apple TV. That would turn the TV in a giant photo frame looping through Zenfolio galleries.

• Michael FinkMichael Fink commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to see an XB360 or Windows Media Center app that did this in addition to the TV web interfaces. It would be much nicer to do this with an app that connected straight to ZenFolio and allowed users to select using a remote control (easily).

• Jud CuttinoJud Cuttino commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Most new TV's connect to the internet inabling connection with various services such as Netflix, Amazon and now photo services such as Picasso. This would enable easier viewing by more people in this growing sector.

Feedback and Knowledge Base