I would be very interested in ...

I would like to see Zenfolio partner with a Canadian Lab.

803 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    iMaciMac shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Have a Candian lab like printerpartner.ca, not fair to candian customers to pay more. Photoshelter offers a candian lab why can Zenfolio?  ·   · 

163 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • NotveryZen-LikeNotveryZen-Like commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just came across this after looking for online alternatives to Zenfolio US processing/shipping. I too have had numerous orders declined due to the high costs of shipping from the US to Canada. Direct contact with Zenfolio yielded nothing. Very disappointing and embarrassing to have to tell customers in Canada not to order from our website, and that we'll self-fulfill the order. Please Zenfolio - get it together.

• RogerRoger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

just saw a kijiji add in Vancouver for a wholesale company in Canada called www.printlabcanada.com 16x20" canvas for $22.00
        anyone use them? If not i'm going to try them..please let me know asap if anyone has used them as i need 3-5 canvases yesterday. actually need them for next saturdays wedding photo shoot.

• John Allan HaigJohn Allan Haig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Still no response? I think it's time to consider other measures if Zenfolio refuses to seriously address this issue. We expect better.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow. Comments going back 4 years asking Zenfolio to add a Canadian lab. No response in 4 years? Many of my clients want small print orders, and often the shipping is more than the cost of the prints themselves. Add me to the list of "Get a Canadian lab and/or reduce shipping costs to Canada, otherwise I'll be finding a new service".

Prices are great... until you get to the checkout and shipping charges are applied. What a turn off!

On top of that, there's a "This order will be shipping from another country and might be subject to duty and/or import taxes" disclaimer at the end. Insane!

We (Canadians), put a lot of work into these sites only for our customers to be turned off by the shipping costs.

C'mon Zenfolio. Get with it! Canada is not a 'tiny', 'backroad' country...

• AnthonyAnthony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am new to Zenfolio, but I would love to see a Canadian lab added. It would help with my clients that would rather buy local.

• RogerRoger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we use inkdoodle.ca or inkdoodle.com pretty good but a busy company. i purchased 2 16x20 canvases for $49 and also a 20x30 canvas for $37.00. it was mounted on 1.5inch thick frame.
        they just sent me a special http://www.inkdoodle.ca/20-x-30-Special-Photo-37.html adn they also have a new line of metal prints going for around $49 for 2 x 16"x24" prints.

• AndrewAndrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I live in Canada and use 44wide/PrinterPartner for Canvas, Acrylic faced and large print. They are top notch in all aspects.

• Susan WheelerSusan Wheeler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why would you not want to support a Canadian Lab??? very strange... For goodness sake, just do it!!!

• Mark Knowler PhotographyMark Knowler Photography commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've tried many times to get a straight answer from Zenfolio about this, and always get the run around. Mpix has some kind of deal with Zenfolio which has made them afraid to even talk about partnering with any labs in Canada.

please find a Canadian photo lab, and I will definitely sign up and use Zenfolio exclusively!!! a real win win!!! :)

• Kerry PhillipsKerry Phillips commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Fellow frustrated Canadian photographers, with the recent drop in the Loonie, this issue is compounded even more. This problem should have a simple answer with available technology.
        Why hasn't zenfolio responded to this? Large US printing firms such as 4over have opened facilities in Canada to accommodate the rising demands. Let's get with it!
        -Kerry
        epic fine art

• Bill GiannosBill Giannos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES - PLEASE - A Canadian Lap is extremely important - the costs of duty and shipping front he states makes uses American Labs prohibitive.

• Rick TolhurstRick Tolhurst commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been a customer of Zenfolio for over 6 years and have about lost hope that Zenfolio will take the Canadian as a valued customer. I have had clients receive unannounced duties, way high shipping fees and longer than normal times for delivery. I pay the Premium Business account fees each year and feel very ignored that Zenfolio should take us seriously and partner with a lab in Canada.

We are same continent and yet you will work diligently with European, Asian and Australian providers yet your neighbour to the North has been largely ignored.

6 years Zenfolio as a loyal customer, where is the return loyalty?

• KenKen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yet another client that declined to purchase on account of the high shipping fees for Canadians. Please Zenfolio - listen to your clients - this is costing us business.

• Tokay Network and TelecomTokay Network and Telecom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The lack of a Canadian Lab is the only thing preventing me from signing up. If I have to handle the printing and shipping myself, there's just no point in bothering. Otherwise this looks like a fantastic service.

Maybe you could partner with Costco. :)

• GlennGlenn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While I have been happy with Zenfolio since I signed up almost a year ago, I LOSE client sales when they balk at the shipping costs to Canada from US Labs. Interesting that this thread has been going on for over three years now, and still no Canadian Partner Labs. Doesn't appear that it's going to happen. I do not see how I can justify renewal, when there are similar services popping up all the time with a large international network of Photo Labs. Yes, even in Canada! Why no plans to partner with Canadian Labs, Zenfolio?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base