I would be very interested in ...

I would like to see Zenfolio partner with a Canadian Lab.

932 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    iMaciMac shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Have a Candian lab like printerpartner.ca, not fair to candian customers to pay more. Photoshelter offers a candian lab why can Zenfolio?  ·   · 

213 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Zenfolio,

Any idea when we'll get another update ? This is the main reason why I stopped my account and i'm waiting for this to register it again.

• Yvan Bedard Photo NatureYvan Bedard Photo Nature commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Kedl.com in Quebec City is excellent for professional photographers, but their web site is only in French, thus same issue than most suggestions insofar: not good for Canada unless becoming bilingual.
        Good labs with bilingual web sites include lozeau.com, Accophoto.com and ytlab.com in Montreal.

• ColeenGColeenG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Technicare Imaging Inc. is Canada-wide
        and an awesome company to deal with.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Waiting patiently. I almost left Zenfolio specifically for this reason. Despite all the great features Zenfolio has, this is of great importance to Canadians. Really looking forward to this!

• Yvan Bedard Photo NatureYvan Bedard Photo Nature commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is potentially great news. I only hope it will support bilingual services (French and English) as requested regularly in the previous posts, otherwise it will be useless for me.

• KenKen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update/info on just how long the "Planned Status" will be, and when it will cross over to "Achieved"?

• Chris DaoustChris Daoust commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a member since November 2009, I have requested and continue to wait for Zenfolio to partner up with a Canadian Lab. I'm happy with the recent rumour that this is planned. I hope that I don't have to wait another 5 years before the plan is actually carried out. All fingers crossed!

• Stephane NeronStephane Neron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One thing i forgot to mention: Please make sure that the selected lab has ways for photographers to consistantly calibrate themselves with their printing equipment, to ensure consistancy and quality of the results. Thank you

• Stephane NeronStephane Neron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be an excellent news. Due to the shipping costs to canada when ordering photos from the us labs, ordering from the us labs is essentially a nogo for canadian customers. Having a quality canadian lab with reasonable shipping charges will open up sales possibilities significantly. I second the idea of ensuring the chosen lab being bilingual french/english in order to serve the whole customer base.

• RogerRoger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ya the U.S. Dollar is horrible and I had to raise my prices for my Canadian customers which is sad but hopefully this printing partner or zen folio has better rates. I'll see

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base